Poll: Do You Play a Class Based on How Many Abilities It Has?

Do You Play a Class Based on How Many Abilities It Has?

Yea simple question, I certainly do. One of the main reason I quit my bear tank. I got bored of pressing 2-3 attacks. So yea yes or no.

Edit: I just want to know if its just me or not.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    I play which class i find the most fun. Not depending how many abilities it have.

Deleted
    Nope. If that were the case, most players would be hunters or warriors.

Just try all the classes. It has never been easier to level up now in Cata. You will know a lot about most classes by the time you get to 60, heck even earlier for some. The only exception being hunters. They are phenomenal at low levels but get comparatively weaker and weaker as you get higher and higher for many reasons, though mostly due to having to spend more and more time managing their core resource rather than actually doing the job at hand. Yes, I know (SV) hunters are amazing damage when everyone is undergeared. But gear changes a lot in the endgame so don't get hung up on stuff like this. Just find what you enjoy the most - its safer if you want to commit to a single class.

For example, rogues do not have a huge number of buttons/abilities, but the depth of the class is phenomenal! Many players already experienced on other classes, find rogues so fun its not funny, I know I did. It really is about the whole package. The viability of the core playstyle. How well the abilities fit that playstyle. The synergy of talents with it and how diverse the class is so you can never get bored. How the context changes things (rogues in pvp are greatly more complicated and dynamic than pve), etc. Also, if you actually like those playstyles. Admittedly, rogues are not as diverse as warlocks (the most diverse dps trees in the game, imo), but they have great depth - more than enough to grow into.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2011-02-06 at 06:48 PM.