Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    It might be the haxxor chinese farmers too. They fly UNDER the ground (most likely with speed hack) and mine the nodes. Probably it's the phasing, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalixen View Post
    It might be the haxxor chinese farmers too. They fly UNDER the ground (most likely with speed hack) and mine the nodes. Probably it's the phasing, but yeah.
    I must have reported over 20 in the last few minutes in Hyjal Grim Batol EU.
    One of them i reported continuously for a week now - he's still there farming happily ( under the map of course )
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by tekkitan View Post
    level 10s can't have that high of a mining skill. try again.
    Mining, Skinning, and Herbing didn't used to have a skill up, the normal farmers were between 10 and 40 on my server as well.

Deleted
    Vanishing mining nodes
    Yeah they should nerf those nodes and take the Vanish ability away from the game, only rogues should have it

On the subject: Fly around them in circles and try to take them by surprise. I took 1 once, only 1 but I took it

Yeah it's not underground hackers, I typically run show all healthbars to see if they pop up while I'm farming, it's the whole stretch of road leading up to Grim Batol that due to the quest chain is phased out, that's a lot of potential nodes that I can't access anymore, at least 20 iirc.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Happens all the time in Deepholm with the two nodes right outside the entrance to the temple. Fly down and both are visible until you get within two feet of them and vanish >.>