Angry Decent armor, Noobish weapons.

I am very annoyed that you can only buy PvP weapons with Conquest points. I only get 20 conquest points a day! It's 1060 for 1 weapon. It's very annoying. And also i cant find anywere else to get them. If you know anything please tell me.

For pvp, I went into HCs to get some daggers (a fast offhand and the TB rep dagger is a good choice) and then i pvped for the pvp gear and after that i joined a pvp guild (which had good communication so RBG was pretty easy). Anyway, if you could post your armory, then i could help you out .

do arena in pve gear with some1 for conquest point cap each week 1346 points you just need 4-5 victorys i think, its quite easy..

Quote Originally Posted by WowRogue192 View Post
    I am very annoyed that you can only buy PvP weapons with Conquest points. I only get 20 conquest points a day! It's 1060 for 1 weapon. It's very annoying. And also i cant find anywere else to get them. If you know anything please tell me.
    Errm stop cheaping out, go Arena and get weapons in a day.

no seriously do arena, it's piss easy and it requires 5wins per week to cap.. even I can do it a retarded hunter, i've queued with randoms from trade (fury warr with single minded fury/titans grip NO points in any pvp talents and no pvp gear, not even trinket..

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    no seriously do arena, it's piss easy and it requires 5wins per week to cap.. even I can do it a retarded hunter, i've queued with randoms from trade (fury warr with single minded fury/titans grip NO points in any pvp talents and no pvp gear, not even trinket..
    Welfare epics yep they never left the game. PvP is back to being the welfare epic central.