Smile Best class / Profession for Alliance Rogue?

Hey guys, so i want to reroll a rogue and i haven't played since well the end of WotLK before Cata came out and i am completely unfamiliar with everything right now and i like to do a little background check before i invest my time into something. Right now i'm looking at a Worgen Rogue but I'm not sure since i hear that human racials got debuffed and all sorts of other things. Can i get some input on what race would be the best for alliance and what would be good combo for profession wise, like skinning and enchanting? i have no idea i remember jewel crafting being pretty good with engineering but i am sure that has changed. thanks for the help in advance

edit: i also meant to write best race (my bad lmao sleep deprived)
    Last edited by jerfy; 2011-01-17 at 05:40 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    What do you want to do ?
    PvE is I guess Worg better since the 1 % crit
    PvP Gnom/Human maybe Draenei because of the selfheal ...

Professions ...
    Engineer is a lot of fun & the Helm is quite nice!
    I would recommend that

should go with lw profession the 130 agility the bracers is unbeatable. the rest of the stuff idk about dont play alliance

well i probably will be doing half and half, pvp and pve as a rogue but im leaning towards pvp more lol, im only going alliance because my friends are i normally play horde. edit: i am even debating going a shaman but i hear they aren't that good they are only good for healing
    Last edited by jerfy; 2011-01-17 at 06:03 AM.

For PvE nothing beats the worgen racial

yeah i guess i was thinking that racial for worgen was ok in pvp too but i am looking at gnome or NE for the race now i'm leaning towards gnome as for professions i have no idea but apparently engineering an leatherworking are good from the posts above? can anyone help out; thanks!

edit: i think i will go leatherworking and skinning possibly for professions but i need some input, guys
    Last edited by jerfy; 2011-01-18 at 09:14 PM. Reason: new ideas