15+ Year Old Account

[Off Topic Forums Suggestion] Science Sub Forum Off-Topic

Okay here is a suggestion here,I have seen many great talks/debates on the general off-topic part of the forum.It seems we are handling it quite well,at least from what I have read...or the moderators are doing a great job.But anyways please consider to have a Science sub forum on the off-topic or whatever you would call it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, the post rate in the GenOT forums isn't high enough to spawn another Off-Topic sub-forum. Please, please by all means post as many science related topics as you like in General Off-Topic. Look at news stories that interest you and make topics along those lines. Look at new science discoveries and make topics...

Lets keep the forums we have active!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well of course the off-topic forums will be lower then the other parts,the others are wow related and this is primely a wow site.(I mainly say wow because who are we kidding I barely hear any other stuff but I love you for being the first ones to get the news for so long)

But ill try to find good stuff to post about:O
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose