Power Word: Shield!

hey all

So i have decieded that i wanted to try out Discpline insted of holy, but im haveing some porblems with tracking my shields on target / weakened soul debuff and ive seen some movies with disc priest were they have an addon that shows the debuff on they grid anyone know what this addon is called ?

If you dont know what i mean then you can see the addon in this video ( paragon vs lich king 25 man heroic kill they resto shaman is useing the addon) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKDLX...eature=related

Thanks

That looks like grid2 try http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...oriconbar.aspx i use it to track GS renew pom shields etc

15+ Year Old Account
    just use grid to track that, there is no need for another addon !
    i configured the lower left indicator to show the shield buff and the lower right indicator to show the weakend soul debuff

if you want to see real icons instead of simple colored dots there is an addon called gridcornericons or so.
    Last edited by Redjack; 2011-01-17 at 10:26 AM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    use the raid interface in party,
    no need of grid anymore, i removed that addon i used 3 years after the release of cata & its nice raid interface.

Deleted
    I use grid for this too, it's pretty easy to set up.

I have both the weakened soul debuff and the power word: shield buff show in the bottom right corner of someone's healthbar, but the shield one with a higher priority. So if someone has a shield on them, they get a white square in the bottom right. As soon as that shield breaks I'll see a yellow square instead showing they have the weakened soul debuff. As soon as that disappears, I know I can throw another shield on them.

I have a similar thing to show whereabouts my prayer of mending is currently too, though I guess there are probably better addons solely for tracking this.

Healbot (which is very similar to Grid) also tracks PW:S for you (and PoM and weakened soul etc).

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 12:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    use the raid interface in party,
    no need of grid anymore, i removed that addon i used 3 years after the release of cata & its nice raid interface.
    How do you get the default raid interface to show the Weakened Soul debuff?

GridManaBars is a great way to track peoples mana should you need to Hymn of Hope
    GridSideIndicators adds a few more corner icons for additional information - for example top left is Prayer pf Mending, middle is Renew and top right is Power Word: Shield (and if the shield is broken, below that is Weakened Soul indication).