Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Is Ensidia not competitive anymore?

I started this topic on Ensidia's forum too but they deleted it. Maybe they can't face the truth, don't know.
    Last prestige Kill of Ensidia was Archimonde (nearly FOUR years ago - Nihilum). So why they still put so much effort into raiding when there is no reward?

Thread is locked and infraction given.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2011-01-17 at 12:40 PM.

They've gone the 10 man route in Cata I believe (and last I saw).

trollin trollin trollin trollin

10+ Year Old Account
    AnubArak 25hc?

Tribute to immortality 1st?

Its a while ago.. but they are certainly still in the top5.

Deleted
    there still one of the best guilds in the world though,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangotree View Post
    I started this topic on Ensidia's forum too but they deleted it. Maybe they can't face the truth, don't know.
    Last prestige Kill of Ensidia was Archimonde (nearly FOUR years ago). So why they still put so much effort into raiding when there is no reward?
    wat? They've been one of the top guilds forever, even tho they havent got first kills on all bosses, they're in the top.

Deleted
    I dont understand. They are at 4:th place and are fighting for worldfirsts (got a couple). Isnt that reason enough to raid alot?

I call troll!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    AnubArak 25hc?

Tribute to immortality 1st?

Its a while ago.. but they are certainly still in the top5.
    So who the fuck cares if these are the only achievements in the last 4 years?

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bruzziz View Post
    I dont understand. They are at 4:th place and are fighting for worldfirsts (got a couple). Isnt that reason enough to raid alot?

I call troll!
    Talking about prestige world firsts, not about the place at wowprogess

Ensidia didn't exist four years ago, it was a merger of Nihilum and Curse. Nihilum's last "important" world first was indeed Archimonde but considering the only other important world first they could have got was KJ until reforming into Ensidia, I don't see why thats bad. As far as world firsts while under the name Ensidia they have got: Kel'Thuzad (level 80), Malygos, Yogg, and Algalon. Sure they haven't gotten a prestige kill as you put it this expansion but they are still top 5 in the world which is definitely worth the effort.

Deleted
    they're still ranked top 5 in the world, and they are receiving WFs but there are sooooo many great guilds out there.
    And questioning why they put out so much effort into raiding when they arent gettin WFs on the last Bosses of a raid is just stupid.
    You cant get WFs if you dont Work for it.. this far they have 3 WFs in cata, Paragon 4, For the horde 1 and Method 2. So stop making things up.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 trololol.... tbh I Was thinking the same thing myself this morning, but didn't bother starting a thread for fear of being crushed by a thousand angry ensidia fanboys.

OT: I am not going to deny they were once a great guild, but everyone has their time at the top.

Tall poppy syndrome people.

Deleted
    They had the World first for LK with an exploit, got banned and some of their raiders left.

Other guilds stepped up. They are still in the top 10 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to WoW-Progress, they are 4th in the world. I don't understand what the fuss is all about.
    Nihilum merged with SK Gaming and Curse or something after Sunwell, and they have gotten quite a few world firsts after the merge (5 world first boss kills in this race even, 3 of them in HC).

Bottom line: Who the fudge cares? It's their lives. Let them live it their way. So should you.
    Last edited by Fog; 2011-01-17 at 12:16 PM.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

I want to delete your thread too, because you fail so much. So you mean every guild should stop playing if they aren't world first? Don't you think Ensidia plays for fun?

Are you in a guild that's currently ranked higher? Since someone has already gotten World First Cho'gall HC do you plan to stop raiding since there is no point any longer?

Deleted

I would say that ALL world firsts are prestige

15+ Year Old Account
    beat at least that, do something which will be more awarding and hard than tribute25 and you will be oficially allowed to post such opinions...

dude, I smell jealousy... why don't you pick on my guild? we are even worse than these noobs from Ensidia (sic!) who (oh irony) hadn't earned any world firsts for 2 years!

So why they still put so much effort into raiding when there is no reward?
    I don't care what my guild's world rank is and yet I still raid. This is a stupid question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruzziz View Post
    I would say that ALL world firsts are prestige
    Word. Not alot of players gets the chance to get a WF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falaras View Post
    but considering the only other important world first they could have got was KJ until reforming into Ensidia, I don't see why thats bad. As far as world firsts while under the name Ensidia they have got: Kel'Thuzad (level 80), Malygos, Yogg, and Algalon. Sure they haven't gotten a prestige kill as you put it this expansion but they are still top 5 in the world which is definitely worth the effort.
    I don't understand what you mean with KJ - SK Gaming killed him world first. The Encounters you mentioned were not in heroic mode so who care ? Compare this with Paragon's kill list in Wrath ...
    Last edited by mmocbbd55d1f4b; 2011-01-17 at 12:25 PM.