Thread: Feral Macro

Deleted

Feral Macro

Is there a macro that i can use when im in front of my target it casts mangle, and when im behind my target it casts shred..

it was just help me so that i can spam this to gain my combo points without having to switch my position which could take some time

depending if the target is a big raid boss etc.

hope u can help and thx for reading.

I think not.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

Deleted
    nope. There isnt such a macro that can do this. If a macro could, it would make a decision for you( the decison if you are standing in front of the boss or behind the boss), and this is not allowed.

i believe that is called a "conditional", meaning that on one condition the macro does "this" but in another condition it does "that". Blizzard don't like things being automated in such a way, because it means that you don't have to think about what you are doing.. (i.e. behind or front of the target for mangle or shred is a "choice" that they want you to make)

Quote Originally Posted by lynxbow View Post
    Is there a macro that i can use when im in front of my target it casts mangle, and when im behind my target it casts shred..

it was just help me so that i can spam this to gain my combo points without having to switch my position which could take some time

depending if the target is a big raid boss etc.

hope u can help and thx for reading.
    no as a feral u should pool ur energy till u get behind for the greatest dps gains or waste it on the mangle if u rly need the cp at that moment. its a decision u have to make but in most cases it revolve around u getting back behind the boss and continuing dpsp

Deleted
    Like MoshPit13 tried to get across (I think?), maximum actions-per-minute isn't your goal; not capping Energy and not letting de/buffs drop are. If you don't need to get e.g. a fifth CP to refresh Rip right then and there, try to maneuver behind and Shred when able. Or check if Rake is falling off, since it doesn't have a rear sector requirement (but if you want to wank the last bits of dps out of yourself, always stay behind when possible so your white hits don't get parried). Since you want to not use Glyph of Ferocious Bite last I checked, pooling Energy isn't bad because it makes for 'Bites with more nom in them.

To be quite frank though (and I'm known for being Frank on occasion), if you play a Feral Cat, you seriously want to learn how to move well and to gauge the rear sector (i.e. see when you are behind the boss without having to press Shred to try it out).