BGs: Do Hunters get few Honor Points than other classes? Because we don't self-heal?

I had this discussion with my guildy (another Hunter) and I'm looking for other opinions. Are we getting fewer HPs because we don't self-heal?

Quite often in (random) BGs I end up with top-3 damage, Killing Blows and Honorable Kills, and I don't die more often than others. I might also have captured or defended a flag/base/graveyard. But where almost everyone is getting 200 HPs I'm only getting 130 (when we win).

Is this because every other class outheals me? Even Rogues and Warriors now have self-heals; every class except for Hunters. Yes, we have some healing skills (depending on spec), but that never gets us as high as others.

Usually when thats the case, its showing their extra for doing their first random battleground. Check how much you get on your first BG of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by XAmsterdamX View Post
    I had this discussion with my guildy (another Hunter) and I'm looking for other opinions. Are we getting fewer HPs because we don't self-heal?

Quite often in (random) BGs I end up with top-3 damage, Killing Blows and Honorable Kills, and I don't die more often than others. I might also have captured or defended a flag/base/graveyard. But where almost everyone is getting 200 HPs I'm only getting 130 (when we win).

Is this because every other class outheals me? Even Rogues and Warriors now have self-heals; every class except for Hunters. Yes, we have some healing skills (depending on spec), but that never gets us as high as others.
    Also, healing has NO EFFECT on honor points. You gain honor points by being in the vicinity of one of your party or raid members killing a member of the other faction, Random bonuses for winning/losing, as well as the completion of a battleground.

Deleted
    As far as I know, honor gained is determined by the amount of honor kills you have gained. Not the damage, killing blows or healing. Also as the poster above stated, the first random bg makes a huge deal of your honor gained in bg's and can cause quite a diference in honor at the end of the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by nilnar View Post
    Usually when thats the case, its showing their extra for doing their first random battleground. Check how much you get on your first BG of the day.
    Hah I never thought of that! Close thread please.