Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

H: Cho'gall down by Stars, and some comments

http://img824.imageshack.us/i/chogalla.jpg/

It is a great pity that now the race has been turned into a race of finding/using exploitations by some young top guilds. Hope old folks like us and For The Horde have shown you that one can still be competitive without exploiting the game, even in a region without beta, PTR and race/faction transfer (we don't have any goblins in the raid group), and receives the boss one day later than you.

Forget the wowprogress points. Beating an encounter with exploitation but fail to farm it after the exploitation is fixed is embarrassing, isn't it?

Let's enjoy the race, like we have done in the past 5 years

-Stars

-------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    so you didn't stack classes on yogg+0?

seriously, get of your high horse and stop this shit talk. makes you look like like bitter crying b******.
    Just want to remind you we used 5 warlocks in the 0-yogg fight.

We have already made it very clear about our attitude on this race in the Atramedes case:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ent-from-Stars
    Last edited by leonking; 2011-01-18 at 12:19 AM.
    We are the Stars! For the sake of god, we kill yogg+0 with 5 warlocks !
    More information about us:
    http://blackravens.net/2009/09/11/da...ith-the-stars/
    http://www.wow.com/2009/09/15/stars-...month-contest/
    http://www.raidingresearch.co.uk/?p=240

gratz on the kill!!

damn no goblins =/

what kind of exploits are you accusing paragon of doing? (just curious :X)
    Last edited by dotsown; 2011-01-17 at 10:45 PM.

What kinda Exploits are they talking about? Looks like i missed something big...
    Deal with it...

First of all, congratulations to Stars, one of the most amazing guilds ever. You guys definately deserve this glory, specially with some minor disadvantages added.

But I'm curious to know, which is the guild using exploits to achieve such kills?

Deleted
    i rly like that post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leonking View Post
    http://img824.imageshack.us/i/chogalla.jpg/ even in a region without beta, PTR and race/faction transfer (we don't have any goblins in the raid group), and receives the boss one day later than you.
    -Stars
    You guys are completely insane (in the best way possible)

Big Gratz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, considering he says them and FTH it narrows it down to one...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parshicurita View Post
    First of all, congratulations to Stars, one of the most amazing guilds ever. You guys definately deserve this glory, specially with some minor disadvantages added.

But I'm curious to know, which is the guild using exploits to achieve such kills?
    Why does Stars always have to mention something about other guilds using exploits (and we're yet to see any solid proof) after they kill something, is what I'm curious about.

I'm not sure they're willing to outright say what the exploit is because, well, people will abuse it...but still. Come on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Why does Stars always have to mention something about other guilds using exploits (and we're yet to see any solid proof) after they kill something, is what I'm curious about.

I'm not sure they're willing to outright say what the exploit is because, well, people will abuse it...but still. Come on.
    cuz its not a hint that a couple of guilds used exploits to down atramedes

what exploits ?

He's talking about Paragon failing to kill Heroic Nefarian this week after the hotfix to Siphon Power making it cast/attack speed rather than damage (no longer allows feral druids to do absurd things).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serona View Post
    cuz its not a hint that a couple of guilds used exploits to down atramedes
    If I remember correctly, the modulation values in Paragon's combat log were pretty damn much what you'd see in a typical kill. You can modify them, sure, but they were pretty goddamn spot on per person.

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    He's talking about Paragon failing to kill Heroic Nefarian this week after the hotfix to Siphon Power making it cast/attack speed rather than damage (no longer allows feral druids to do absurd things).
    And that is an exploit...how? They were supposed to know it was supposed to be speed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parshicurita View Post

I ssume they mean Paragon stacking ferals to exploit the rip bug on heroic Nef? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    source on that hotfix?

Quote Originally Posted by leonking View Post
    http://img824.imageshack.us/i/chogalla.jpg/

It is a great pity that now the race has been turned into a race of finding/using exploitations by some young top guilds. Hope old folks like us and For The Horde have shown you that one can still be competitive without exploiting the game, even in a region without beta, PTR and race/faction transfer (we don't have any goblins in the raid group), and receives the boss one day later than you.

Forget the wowprogress points. Beating an encounter with exploitation but fail to farm it after the exploitation is fixed is embarrassing, isn't it?

Let's enjoy the race, like we have done in the past 5 years

-Stars
    This warrants a "U MAD BRO!?" and I personally hate tired meme's. Paragon is an outstanding guild, cry about it. You could've posted the pic and I would have thought "grats!". Instead you took a childish route PER USUAL.

Deleted
    If you use a exploit on 1 boss wich gives you a headstart on both progress and loot it can play a "big" part later in a battle for realm first. Even if a guild only exploited 1 boss, it's a chicken way of competing.

I forgot to say Gz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming Fanbois!

Seriously, people used to bag on Ensidia for any trick they'd use. Now people defend Paragon, gg double standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Grats on the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post

I wonder this myself. Angry asians? Who knows, and honestly if Paragon or whoever Stars is referring to did exploit why haven't we seen anything now that it's what 2 days later.

Deleted
    so you didn't stack classes on yogg+0?

seriously, get of your high horse and stop this shit talk. makes you look like like bitter crying b******.

Please post constructively. ~ Fuzzzie
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-01-18 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Grats on the kill.

I wonder this myself. Angry asians? Who knows, and honestly if Paragon or whoever Stars is referring to did exploit why haven't we seen anything now that it's what 2 days later.
    They're consistantly coming up short, so I can understand the frustration, but ffs get over it.