Lightbulb World PvP Suggestion

Hello out there!

I read a lot of posts, about how World PvP is non-existent. How sad for everybody who loves World PvP, don't you think?
    Anyway, then I thought of something that I haven't heard or read about, and it didn't really sound that bad, at least not in my head.

Suggestion #1
    What we would call the closest thing to world PvP atm is Tol Barad, right? Well.. I like the concept.. Just not that entertaining, limited players and so on. So how about some dailies? Blizzard could make a daily, where the objective was to kill an enemy faction leader. It would go in turns, one day it's Sylvanas, next day it's.. Well, whatever other Horde leader there is. And the same with Alliance faction leaders. Anyway, to add the fun for the guys defending, a pop-up quest would be given to all the players in said faction city upon the "attackers" engaging the faction leader. (Like the ones they implemented in Cata, where it pops out of no-where.) This would be a daily quest too.

Suggestion #2
    Well, now that we're on that daily, how about a daily, in a random zone in Azeroth (Or Outland), where you need to kill X amount of players in said zone. The zone would be the same for both factions. While we're at it, why not add one where you need to kill X amount of guards in the local faction city? Two dailies in the same zone for both factions.

In both cases, the reward for completing the quests should, naturally, be higher than the reward for completing a random BG. Why? Because players would need a reason to travel across the world to complete it. Other than the pure fun of it. Maybe, while we're at it, said zone could be a "no-flying" zone while the daily is there, same goes for the faction leader quest, so there's some even ground.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain, though it might be a bit confusing. Anyway, I just wanted to throw it out there, in case it was a good idea. If not, well.. Then say so and why. If you think so, then please say so and why.

- Over and out

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the game, but no offense, I really think Blizzard have lost it. WPVP will never be what it used to be. Wait for March and get RIFT, by far a better game in both PVE and PVP.

TBH stop making WG/TB they arent world pvp its a BG with more people.

Bring back EPL,terrokar,HFP ZONE objectives imo, make the rewards Amazing so people will want to do it, and if you REALLY have to have FREE LEWT LAWL raid make one available to the people who hold it, just dont make it BG like with queues and limited people, just make it Really open.