Should Soul Burn + Dreadsteed = Instant mount?

think about it - its a summoned demon that you ride

logic?
    ghetto cancer

it might be semi useful in pvp when you can manage to get out of combat but since you can't mount in combat I don't see how it would give any sort of actual benefit

10+ Year Old Account
    would it be nice and rival druids ability to instant flight form in world pvp when they drop combat... yes

Is it likely to ever be added to the game due to it not having any major impact to the game... nope

10+ Year Old Account
    If they did that. I think I would cry.

Giving instant-cast Flight Form to druids was a mistake. Spreading it around would compound the error.

Imho Flight Form should be a 1.5 second cast, perhaps castable while moving as a class "perk" in line with the whole instant-form changing thing.

Generally speaking it's not a huge OP ability in that it rarely affects gameplay for a decisive advantage, but those few times it does... - the opponent standing there is swearing and grumbling like all hell. It should never have happened to begin with - and that's coming from a druid-player since early 2005.

no, demonic flight form. imagine swooping down on an unsuspecting enemy in demon form. the sight alone should scare the bejeezus outta ya.

imo..

soulburn dreadsteed should make ur mount fly.. thatd be half decent imo..
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

Soul Burn shouldn't be used for any out-of-combat purposes. And no, Warlocks shouldn't get to mount in combat. Mounting is fast enough as it is now, too.

Yes, it has instant pet summons, but that's meant for getting them back in combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even tho instant mounts are nice, its overpowered in pvp.
    Soulburn dreadstead being a flying mount.....hmm.....a flying mount with a 20 sec duration is pretty useless, no?

EDIT: while thinking about it, instant mount would be bad but instead of mounting, we could get like a 100% sprint for like 10 seconds with soulburn dreadstead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was flying around Ulduar looking for Alliance to kill last night when I spotted a druid landing (he was riding his Violet Proto-Drake) and gathered an herb node. Since I like to kill everyone I see, i dotted him up and did my thing. Welllll all he does is shadowmeld + flight form and take off. So lame.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    Soulburn dreadstead being a flying mount.....hmm.....a flying mount with a 20 sec duration is pretty useless, no?
    20 sec?
    i meant like perma flying until u land.. u hit soulburn then u hit dreadsteed.. then ur dreadsteed just flies.. sorta like headless horseman mount.. they wouldn't even have to do much complicated in the code.. cos it would check if u are level 60, then if you have flying then apply ur current mount speed..
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.