Engineering and Wrogen race changes (And the race in paticular)

Unsure if this has been posted, or if its known, but there is a bug with the Mekgineer Chopper plan and Worgen (Or just race changes).

I was going to make one for someone, and when I arrived at the vendor to buy the parts I had no access to them. I checked my profession book and the plan wasn't there. I opened a ticket about it and they mentioned that there is a known bug with Race change Worgen and Engineering. But failed to mention what the bug is exactly.

I repurchased the pattern and it said that I could not access the pattern or something. Suppose Worgen (Or just race changes) can not craft this until they fix it.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

This has been an issue since cata released... worgen, and respectfully, goblins cant learn the chopper plans for some reason. no idea if/when this will get fixed. Im still hoping to see it hotfixed or in the 4.0.6 notes to give me some glimmer of hope. My Worgen has had the plans in his bag sice mid-december.