Thread: Blood Craze

10+ Year Old Account

Blood Craze

I have heard bad things about the Blood Craze talent for tanking but I had been sticking with it in many of my specs. The most recent thing that makes me strongly reconsider it is that a blocked attack does not have a chance to proc. With my block at almost 51 percent and my other avoidances being fairly decent I realized that the already low 10% chance to proc does'nt even occur all that often because of the increasing rarity of unmitigated attacks on me. So anyway I'll get to the point. Is this talent at all worth keeping anymore? I'm still hesitant to give up any self-healing I have; i like the idea that a tank heal itself as much as possible. However I think I've reached the point where I'm realizing this talent has no place in any spec outside of PvP.
    "Brevity is...wit"

It's just a weak hot, I would take anything else as prot anyday I have a healer
    Your avoidance-bloodcraze proc statement is very good aswell.

Pretty sure blocked hits can still trigger it since you still take damage. Back in the 100% damage reduction days it wouldn't.

Either way it's not exactly saved my life, but it's definitely helped make grinding easier for me. We'll see how it pans out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Pretty sure blocked hits can still trigger it since you still take damage. Back in the 100% damage reduction days it wouldn't.

Either way it's not exactly saved my life, but it's definitely helped make grinding easier for me. We'll see how it pans out.
    A friend told me they couldn't in game, and I saw someone saying so in another website forum...but I haven't seen anything definitive on it .
    "Brevity is...wit"

It's not bad for heroics, but pretty worthless for raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    It's not bad for heroics, but pretty worthless for raids.
    and because raids are pretty hard in healing compared to 5man-heroics, I wouldn't even bother taking it for a 5man-heroic-spec as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mate our MT had it on few raids .... IT SUCKED BAD. Bandages would heal more on boss fights ... And trash ?? Who cares. Impending Vistory is better than that i think ...