Poll: Can you see us over 200k HP unbuffed?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Can you see us over 200k HP unbuffed?

Right now un buffed I am sitting at 162k in half epics with no stam enchants just some stam gems. Buffed in raids I am sitting at 180-190k hp. How soon do you think we will have that hp unbuffed?

Lol in ICC an 85 tank has 220k+ HP. Of course buffed and with 30% buff. Still, crazy stuff...

Deleted
    maybe in ilvl 400+ gear.

Deleted
    ofc, just look at the HP change from Naxx -> ICC in WotLK
    Shouldn't be much of a problem hitting 200k+

I think it'll be easy with the next tier imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlesh View Post
    The planned top tier originally for LK was 245 gear iirc, the inflation of item level came from Blizzard wanting to give better rewards for Hard Modes, which were not present at the start of the expansion. Players will probably never be as relatively powerful as in ICC again.

Hi,

Not sure, maybe... I dont think we'll see Tanks with 200 un-buffed untill avg item level 360+ with gems and enchants. There is a good 1K add from 346ish to 359 ..so pretty damn close to 200K yes. Cant be that much off ..its alot unbuffed to go the extra 40K with 20 item levels ..or am I wrong ?

/Ram
    !! Im currently at avg item lvl346 with gems/enchants and peak at around 156-158K un-buffed ..20more item levels 40K more , hmmmm , maybe --wait ..im fooling around with a weapon enchant .. say 160K unbuffed ..but still 40K more
    Last edited by Rasina; 2011-01-18 at 10:31 AM.

I know I am pushing 218k in icc lol... but thats besides the point. I could see.... 190 ezmode in full 359 gear..

Deleted
    ATM i have 166k hp UB and i get buffed 186k hp so yes i think.
    armory on de EU armory Yóù Dunemaul best alliance geared tank atm

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt tanks will need more than the second raid tier this expac to hit that amount of hp.

10+ Year Old Account
    And to think that in vanilla having more than 5k HP meant you were pretty darn good.
    Right-o.

10+ Year Old Account
    People already got 180k hp unbuffed without even full heroic 372. So yes, sooner or later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lilduff90 View Post
    And to think that in vanilla having more than 5k HP meant you were pretty darn good.
    And the 2k dps!

OT: I think we will get over 200k

Let's not pretend 200k is a superhuge amount in cata terms either. Bigger content, bigger numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlesh View Post
    This is what blizz DID NOT! want

Deleted
    Hmm...Im not sure if dps classes will hit 200k UB..or maybe in full last season arena gear but I believe tanks might hit 200k while fully heroic geared from this tier...and if not, it should happen in next tier easily.

I made one of each tanking class on the PTR and fully gemmed and enchanted their gear and they were all sitting around 180-190k unbuffed so yes, with heroic gear (especially with heroic stamina trinkets) you should be able to reach if not exceed 200k hp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojzan-Grokx View Post
    And the 2k dps!

OT: I think we will get over 200k
    2k dps was impossible . u did 2k if u where good in tbc and 3k if u where awesome . in vanilla i did 1k with full t3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stingern View Post
    2k dps was impossible . u did 2k if u where good in tbc and 3k if u where awesome . in vanilla i did 1k with full t3
    I feel sorry for the guild you went with

I definately think 200k is reachable. There should be some gear sims to actually test it.

The real question is do you actually need that amount of HP for the content you're on, because reaching 200k will be at the expense of avoidance+block.