Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    About 2 yrs ago I was lvl 20 something questing in Darkshore on my nelf druid and local defense was spamming that Darkshore was under attack. I had no clue what was going on so I ran to the dock and I saw a bunch of red named things with ??. I kinda hid in the water and hit one of them and the next thing I knew I was dead and the thing emoted /sorry at me. I later found out it was a FTH raid going to Darn.

Deleted
    I was lvl 20-ish and questing in Redridge, when a Belf Mage past by and started to kill everything on sight. I didn't want to be killed so I tried some fear on her, but since she was lvl ?? I couldn't hit her that well. I evaded some attacks by running around the stump of a tree, but in the end I got killed, surprisingly. It was funny, and I even got one fear to actually hit Got killed a dozen of times, since I didn't want that mage to take over Redridge

The second time was probably that one troll rogue that seemed to live in Strangletorn Vale, making a living of killing all the poor Alliance players ^^

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    i call troll... wow was my first mmo and 3rd game i played on the pc diablo 1 and 2 being the first 2

thats impossible if u didnt do a dungeon or a quest that means u killed mobs nothing but mobs until 50? even though with your race u get quests right in your face? u didnt bother to say "oh theres a ! over an npcs head i wonder what that is" then go over read a few words an accept and kill a few trogs...

but u probably kill them anyway... the whole population.... but they just kept coming back... all the way until lv 6.... and that is my noob story having nothing about killing horde...
    Yep, it is indeed impossible, because he said he lost 3 pets on his way to 50. You had to do a lvl 10 questchain to obtain your pet so...
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

I was on a PvE server so nothing interesting happened.

It wasn't flagged, I wasn't flagged, I knew it was a member of the opposing faction because my brother played alliance and explained factions to me when I chose my character.

Very lackluster story, I know.

But the time I came across Tarren Mill was very interesting. I lagged as it all loaded and I was like "What the fuuuuuuuuuuuucckkk...." I wasn't flagged, so I just ran around and watched it all happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time i ran into someone was when I first started out playing a NE Rogue back in spring of 05. I had just finished up Darkshore quests and was moving into Ashenvale, was about to the first alliance quest hub there off the main road leading down from Darkshore when something just starts shooting me and I was like WTF is raping me so bad, i don't even see a mob anywhere around me. So I ran into the hut and a few guards aggro'd on to the horde and whooped him good. It took me a few minutes to realize that it was another player that had done that. Ever since then I have hated hunters.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

anyway, a chase was on and general chat was spammed with "horde between sent hil/moonbrook" and very alliance that was in the area was chasing this one level 10 horde player who was just out exploring.
    aww lol that was kind of evil xD poor little horde :P.

And yes , STV and Tarren mill were basically mini battlegrounds, tarren mill for me was the place that i died the most. ohh those old days.

My first encounter to a horde that I remember was when I was on my hunter (1st char) and I was in stonetalon mtn at the time. I climbed all the way to the top of a clift to mine and minding my own business. I'm not sure if I finished mining or not but I looked around and seeing a giant Tauren compared to my female NE, standing behind me. I almost had a heart attack irl, and without thinking, I jumped down the clift immediately and ran so far from that place and never looked back. And all that Tauren did was wave at me behind me, and perhapse checking out my rear...or whatever other probing reason that he felt at the time.

My first encounter with the Horde was on a night elf druid, way back in Vanilla. When I started playing, the Naxxramas event was in full swing, and it was difficult to get into Darnassus at level 5-9 without aggroing the skeletons outside. Well, one day, there were no skeletons. Instead, there was this level 60 troll shaman killing skeletons and the Ancient Protector. He had quite a crowd around him. Every so often, someone would get adventurous and try to kill him, but mostly we just stood and /danced until the level 60s came and put an end to our fun.

Also: Southshore was the place I perfected the art of coming off a gryphon, going to cat form, going to stealth, and sprinting away from the flight master, all before the Horde rogue could jump out and attack me.
    Last edited by Restalan; 2011-01-18 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time for me was in STV when i was a wee lil' 30ish hunter who didnt know a talbuk form a hawkstrider.

i saw a BE pally fishing and she was like 3 levels over me.

i thought, "oh, i can take this chick down easy" so i sent my pet out and started shooting at her. she spammed /no about 30 times while she preceded to come and obliterate me.

ah, those were the days of noobdom

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    i call troll... wow was my first mmo and 3rd game i played on the pc diablo 1 and 2 being the first 2

thats impossible if u didnt do a dungeon or a quest that means u killed mobs nothing but mobs until 50? even though with your race u get quests right in your face? u didnt bother to say "oh theres a ! over an npcs head i wonder what that is" then go over read a few words an accept and kill a few trogs...

but u probably kill them anyway... the whole population.... but they just kept coming back... all the way until lv 6.... and that is my noob story having nothing about killing horde...
    I ran from Ironforge to Menethil and took the boat to Darkshore to level with my then GF. All I did was follow her around killing what ever she attacked. I really had no clue about quests.

I guess there should be a min level at which I stopped questing, and just grinded, and that would probably be around level 20. So 20-50 I did not quest.

Deleted
    Well that happened pretty fast. Around lvl 19 when i went into battleground with my guild. I made /lol at him.

When i was leveling at ashenvale in my first nelf rogue in front of the place full of demons. It was a orc hunter, we killed each other all day long.