Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    Here's the difference: Top end guilds exploit and cheat as shown by recent "first kills". End of story.
    Do you cry yourself to sleep with that ?

In vanilla, I was in a top 50 US horde guild, and it was pretty much having players that adopted quick, and had time to put into encounters.

6 days a week, 6-7 hour days. We also had spare players who waited each night to replace people who were underperforming, or did not stay alive at all. Most guilds don't have this luxury, which is why you continue to have newbies in your raid who can't grasp whichever encounter :P

As a personal tip, like someone said above, learning to filter out the fight elements that aren't not important to you is crucial. Clear out alerts/timers for things that don't concern you, and you'll find you can concentrate better on the things that do if you aren't worrying that other people will do their job.

All in all, there are players that are better than others, and the top guilds can continue to harvest those players, while anyone who's just an average guild gets to recruit the average player. It's almost like College sports :P

Some of the people assumed that by kiting the add to the middle, dpsing it down to say..100k health left then the tank and 1 healer and 1 dps drag it back to be finished off that all the ranged/melee/healers sitting on Chogall would be just that..sitting there stacked. What i had in mind was a loose stacking so that way shadow crashs wouldn't hit the raid. We might be casual but we arent idiots haha obviously if we are stacked and somethings going to hit we are going to get away. I can see though the area of error in it just if someone wasnt paying attention.