Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deepholm:
    • time between Aeonaxx spawns is being reduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    NOOOO i specialy lvld enchanting on my shamy alchemyst alt for those crystals for guild mates...... Good i made back money invested in lvling enchanting . NO MORE GOLD from that QQ.
    No more enchants then

Deleted
    "Rejuvenation now consumes 16% of base mana, down from 26%, but still requires 26% of base mana in order to be cast."

Wha...do you need 26% mana to cast it but it uses 16% O.o
    hell il ltake it, its good day for druids!

Archaeology keystone fragments can no longer be prospected.
    wait wat? didn't even know they were able to be prospected, lol. anyone know what the results were?

Quote Originally Posted by Bethan View Post
    No, you got nothing (or some said having got a lesser mana potion, whatever) from prospecting keystones. I Never got any keystones in the shitload of ore I prospected :P Just a minor bugfix that won't change anything. (btw who got the idea to try and prospect keystones ? seriously ?)
    In Beta the keystones were prospectable, I prospected one back then and it just ate the keystone and gave nothing back :P Nice to see these bugs that were reported went live... Sooooo many of them too..

Anyway good that they finally fixed it, losing a keystone is excrutiating! :P

Christmas Cards are awesome, Deathwings Cave <3

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsuharu View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.
    u get ..

a empty bag slot!
    they just dissapear.

don't ask how i know it ....
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

Quote Originally Posted by Kristie View Post
    Lifebound Alchemist Stones can no longer be disenchanted.

There goes my primary gold making method.
    About time, quite a few people in my guild swapped professions in order to do this, which of course other people did as well from the server, driving volatile life out of this world (well I didn't help matters by buying it all earlier in the week and selling it back at 4x the cost I bought it for).
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Are you on crack? Ring of Valor was the only good arena, relatively flat with not as much pillar-humping as the others.
    Certain classes are better at pillar-humping (more instants) whereas classes which depend on more casted abilities get screwed... If Blizzard wanted Arenas to be truly impartially balanced, they'd make it a simple, flat ring, with no obstacles.
    Get your healer trained all day long!

Deleted
    LK HC kill with the saronite bombs
    that was not HC, that was normal. Just pointing that out...

Deleted
    "Players will receive quest credit for killing any quest boss, regardless of party status, so long as they participate in killing these bosses.

Not true...still 1000 ppl camping a quest guy in Tol Barad quests

Deleted
    Darkmoon Card: Volcano now triggers from periodic damage.
    This is kinda crap, i hope it also trigger from DoT's. Otherwise i dont think it that useful for a Elemental Shaman. Okee we got a DoT, but only 1.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can only see one card. Ans i click them all and even went to the source. Still can only see one card. :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beriohtarion View Post
    This is kinda crap, i hope it also trigger from DoT's. Otherwise i dont think it that useful for a Elemental Shaman. Okee we got a DoT, but only 1.
    Just make the proc chance faily large and you're going to trigger it jut as fast as anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Beriohtarion View Post
    periodic damage = dot

Is this the "infamous nefarian anti-druid hotfix"? Were people stacking cats because rip damage was through the roof? I think a lot of us didn't follow that vague comment in the news post, clarifaction plz

Rip and Bane of Doom damage is no longer affected by the damage increase of Stolen Power when engaging Nefarian.

Quote Originally Posted by skillol210 View Post
    It's legit because they didn't exploit anything per-se. They just stacked druids to take advantage of a particular buff the fight itself provided. They didn't use saronite bombs to rebuild the floor ignoring a fight mechanic, they didn't run out of the room and kite around the whole dungeon to avoid a fight mechanic.

Get it now?
    They did exploit something. Rip was clearly not intended for use in its current state on this encounter. They not only used it, but stacked feral druids, thus abusing it. Whether they were aware that it was unintended or not does not matter. Clearly Blizzard hotfixing this means they think it is a bug an exploit or something unintended for the encounter. Enrage timers and other dps requirements are also a fight mechanic and if rip did trivialize this, it is no less an exploit than saronite bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter View Post
    "Rejuvenation now consumes 16% of base mana, down from 26%, but still requires 26% of base mana in order to be cast."

Wha...do you need 26% mana to cast it but it uses 16% O.o
    hell il ltake it, its good day for druids!
    Agreed, didn't make sense that a druid couldn't use one of its spells without being penalized, that would be like a rogue not being able to use its poisons.
    Druids are HoT healers not direct casting healers, i agree that it was op i think the haste nerf took care of most of that problem.
    Still cant spam it which is fine but atleast we can use all of our spells now, with out going oom after casting it.

Now we have more mana to play with which makes things a bit easier for us healers, the group still cant be retarded though which is a good thing.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2011-01-19 at 05:14 PM.

lol ring of skill