Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I hate elves. All of them.
    Therefore I hate people who play elves.

Especially belf dks and huntards named Lolegolas and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    Hahaha... I'd like to hear some elaboration on this, lol.
    Well, most of them created their character after watching a WoW movie where a naked rogue ganks Alliance with a 1 dps grey dagger.

Also, this guys tend to think they are "leet pvpers" and for some reason add "lol" or "pro" or even both to their names.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

15+ Year Old Account
    Only Blood Elves. But especially Belf DKs.

Deleted
    Female BElfs are fine. But those misguided bi sexual Belfs, that disgrace the vision of a "male character" aren't.
    Gnomes are good for sacrifices. If the gods/boss are enraged, having few gnomes in a raid is always better, than sacrificing a perfectly good human.
    Yes, i play a warlock as main atm. Yes, i have a rogue in my heart. And yes, i am an asshole!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Hunter.
    Male Blood Elf Paladin ( Normally Retribution/Holy ).
    Male Undead Rogue.
    Death Knights below max level.

/thread

oh, forgot to mention alliance;
    all of them.

person below;
    I know how you feel, probably because I know someone dumb and slow IRL who only plays taurens.
    Last edited by Pixelhero; 2011-01-19 at 06:13 AM.

I don't know why, but I imagine the typical Tauren player to be dumb and slow IRL. It's stupid, I know. :<
    What can I do with this one, Aphrodite? She WON'T... STAY... STILL!
    I want to make them beautiful, but they always turn out WRONG!

In my own experience I find people who play Male Draenei to be terrible. Whenever I get one in my group it irks me a little. That said I don't find all people who play them to be bad, in fact my co-healer plays one and he is the best healer I've ever played with. I also find people who play Male Night Elves are kind of all jerks. Generally speaking I find people who play female characters to be better at the game.

In terms of names I will completely avoid a pug where the leader has such a dumb name. In fact today I avoided a BH group because the leader's name was "Trolololol" or something to that degree. I just can't understand how people can stand playing a character who has such a bad name.

Deleted
    I play a male Belf and i am proud of it. Racial is awesome for healers.
    Got a problem with that? Gtfo =P

OT: I have seen alot of bad DKS around, but seen a few around so try not to judge them too much. More than anything i judge on name.
    The worse the name the worse the player.

hmmmm every time i see boomkin i start to rage
    race i dont rlly care

Deleted
    Warning signs...

- name is a variation of some LotR name, Lich King or Arthas
    - has his class (DK), race (worgens!!) or nationality (dk, swe etc.) in his name
    - has "lol" or many pointless z's and x's in the name
    - Jenkins, the Patient and, for some reason recently, Twilight Vanquisher

My own observations from an Alliance PoV:

- Gnomes seem to generally be good mages but not so good at anything else.
    - Nelf females are usually decent at anything they do, while males often are just as retarded as they look.
    - Human females vary greatly in performance. They can be awesome, or then like that woman you know who in 20 years just hasn't learned to park a car.
    - 90% of plate dps are just plain stupid and bad, regardless of race, gender or class. Warriors and DKs have no CC and because they fail at interrupts and die in first cooking fire, they are useless. 5% are mediocre and the rest 5% top the dps meters.
    - Dwarf rogues are horrible.

Horde? Death to them all! Although I might occasionally help some little belf damsel getting herself to distress while questing... all else can go and die in a fire and I'll do my best to add gasoline in the flames. If Horde wins Tol Barad, I ride around for a little while killing them while they rush to do their quests. Because they are filth and deserve it.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2011-01-19 at 07:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate all Blood Elves. Can't stand them, kill them every chance I get. I might be biased as a player of Night Elves and Draenei.

I also dislike gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate elves. All of them. I stereotype all of them.
    All the races I hate:
    Draenei
    Night Elves
    Blood Elves.
    Undead.
    Gnomes.
    Worgens.
    Last edited by Lancer; 2011-01-19 at 06:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Yes I do

Paladins/dk's =idiot facerollers
    Druids/shaman = Layed back carefree hippies
    Mages/hunter = greedy
    Rogues/warlocks = assholes
    warrior/priest = elitist

I also discriminate against midget races.
    This ^^ completely agree, I play Ret Pally, Hunter and Warlock, and that kind of describes me

Orcs tanks: looks really stupid when they're running. You get a feeling they don't know anything about the instance and will wipe us, but that is ofc just prejudice.

DKs: who's bragging about their dps when in fact they are using HB spam on trash to get that dps and their dps on bosses sucks.

Priests: who thinks they are the center of the world and cant be arsed to learn anything cause its everyone elses fault.

Blood Elf Male's: Everytime I see one I just want to grab my keyboard go to the person IRL and smash him in the face HARD

Troll/Dwarf/human/Tauren hunters: retarded

nelfs are usually bad players in my exp..

Dranei male ---> gay
    Night Elf male ---> gay
    Dwarf female ---> idiotic

Deleted
    I don't get why ppl rage at Jenkins? There was a thread like "which tittle are nubs wearing" and the most common answer was Jenkins.
    I wear a Jenkins tittle. And i find it awesome. Have lots of tittles, including some rare ones and achieved when they were "hard".
    But I wear Jenkins. Does that makes me a nub? It just corresponds perfectly with my char's name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    This ^^ completely agree, I play Ret Pally, Hunter and Warlock, and that kind of describes me
    An idiotic facerolling, greedy asshole? lul

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    - has his class (DK), race (worgens!!) or nationality (dk, swe etc.) in his name
    My toons names are Lexicdk and Lexicqt. Just to annoy people like you
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...krock/lexicdk/

i dislike dk's for the most part

my only other issue is feral druids besides myself, i always automatically figure they're baddies