Thread: Holy Macros!

Deleted

Question Holy Macros!

Hi ive been searching for a macro that lets me judge the tanks target then back to tank.

I was thinking in the lines of "target focus targets target cast judge target focus target" but i dont know how to write a macro like that (or any macro)

And also are there any good macros i should be using? was thinking of a "panic button" that activates both trinkets and some CD`s etc.

Thanks, Poliwhirl.

Not sure if this will work, but you may want to try it. Use a focus target on the tank you wana heal.

#showtooltip Judgement
    /cast [target=focustargettarget, help] Judgement
    /target focus

#showtooltip Judgement
    /cast [target=focustargettarget, help] Judgement
    /TargetLastTarget

First goes to Tank; Second one goes back to your target before you judged. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by Liminal; 2011-01-19 at 07:29 AM.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@targettarget] Judgement
    /targetlasttarget

no need to set the tank on focus

Deleted
    Who or what should i focus then?

I hate guys doing what I do now for their "not on the question" answers - but may suggest "mouseover" or "clique" healing?

It lets you keep the boss targeted for damage/spellinfo/HP/current-Target (good for those nasty in-between-debuffs on random raid members). Although a lot of these things are accomplished by a good setup of raidframUI+Bossmod, mouseover macros still have the benefit of needing no macro for judgement (which you will most probably have to hit twice)

#showtooltip
    /target focustarget
    /cast judgement
    /target focus

The second target-switch back to the focus (your tank) needed a second activation in order to work the last time I tried this macro.
    Setting a Focus opposed to lasttarget has the appeal to be sure, you judge the tank's target not some random selected raidmember's target. Normally this will be the boss too, but judging an add might be a bad idea. And if you mess up your targeting (heavy encounters sometimes result in panically clicking everything but the tank) the focussed version still gets you the tank back.

anyone know of a way to incorporate holy power into a macro. meaning it does a check for say 3 holy power. if it does it pops WOG otherwise it uses holy light or holy shock or whatever.

i know its not exactly the purpose of this thread i suppose. but the phrase macro got me thinking about it here.

@Braonie:
    You're calling for a automatic macro which is not allowed and not possible with ingame macro.

every auto decision making macro isnt possible (ingame)

@OP:
    for a optimal answer you should tell us whats your focus in boss fights OR whats your target during bossfight (macro without focus).

ah thank you that was kind of my hunch, but i wanted to be sure