Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taymatt View Post
    This is not good for resto. You no longer get any benefit from haste above about 916 haste. The best trinket is by far the Darkmoon Card Tsunami.
    Of course we get benefit from haste above 916, complete misinformation. For any newer guys wondering about the significance of 916 haste, see http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t110263-...n/#post1812292

I fail to see how DMC:T is BiS. For one the spirit on it is not affected by Mana Tide. So in terms of regen Tyrande's beats it as it is around 450mp5 vs 400mp5. What you want now with the change to Mana Tide would be static Spirit trinkets. Mandala from Tol Barad would be much more desirable considering it gives 1) lots of static Spirit and 2) a Int proc (on PTR).

Deleted
    i currently use both darkmoon card: tsunami & the mandala trinkets, they seem to work pretty well together for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    I fail to see how DMC:T is BiS. For one the spirit on it is not affected by Mana Tide. So in terms of regen Tyrande's beats it as it is around 450mp5 vs 400mp5. What you want now with the change to Mana Tide would be static Spirit trinkets. Mandala from Tol Barad would be much more desirable considering it gives 1) lots of static Spirit and 2) a Int proc (on PTR).
    Currently spirit procs are counted by mana tide. Only in 4.0.6 will that change.

Tyrande's is 4200 mana per min. Which is 4200 / (60/5) = 350 mp5. Does not provide anything that the 321 Int on DMC:Tsunami provides which is 321 Spellpower, 3k + mana, some in combat regen (would have to look up the math and I'm running short on time), over 1.5% crit.

I would rather wear a blue trinket than the doll honestly.

Ushra - Dream Owl provides 1425 SPI, if you align your MT drop with the proc from FoM and CoR you are looking an extra 501 Spirit. So no DO is not BiS, Its short 36 Int and 501 Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomitory View Post
    Of course we get benefit from haste above 916, complete misinformation. For any newer guys wondering about the significance of 916 haste, see http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t110263-...n/#post1812292
    Youre correct, however, Haste past 916 is our lowest in stat priority unless you can reach the next plateau of around 2745 (Thats only RT and EL ticks, not exactly sure on the number for HR but i believe its higher).

Quote Originally Posted by Kinettik View Post
    Youre correct, however, Haste past 916 is our lowest in stat priority unless you can reach the next plateau of around 2745 (Thats only RT and EL ticks, not exactly sure on the number for HR but i believe its higher).
    For tick 2 the haste plateaus are:

Unglyphed Riptide - 3051
    Glyphed Riptide - 2005
    HR - 3051
    ELW - 3966
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Quote Originally Posted by oddmyth View Post
    Currently spirit procs are counted by mana tide. Only in 4.0.6 will that change.

Tyrande's is 4200 mana per min. Which is 4200 / (60/5) = 350 mp5. Does not provide anything that the 321 Int on DMC:Tsunami provides which is 321 Spellpower, 3k + mana, some in combat regen (would have to look up the math and I'm running short on time), over 1.5% crit.

I would rather wear a blue trinket than the doll honestly.

Ushra - Dream Owl provides 1425 SPI, if you align your MT drop with the proc from FoM and CoR you are looking an extra 501 Spirit. So no DO is not BiS, Its short 36 Int and 501 Spirit.
    I am not talking about now but after the PTR changes come into effect. Right now Core + Fall is BiS due to the proc obviously. Though I did miscalculate the spirit on Tyrande's as it is 50 lower. Both have the same amount of int however.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistwiki View Post
    For tick 2 the haste plateaus are:

Unglyphed Riptide - 3051
    Glyphed Riptide - 2005
    HR - 3051
    ELW - 3966
    TY. 2745 was Glyphed RT w/o WoA (though that will never happen) Not sure why i didnt have the ELW one listed...