Poll: PvP or Dps?

What to remove? (DK dual spec question)

Greetings Death Knights of Azeroth and others

I made this forum post because there is something really bugging me, and I need some help with it.
    My guild asked me if I could roll Blood Dk tank for them, they are in need in one, and I can learn it quick, and I don't mind :P
    But the one problem behind this is specs, I currently have a frost DW dps specc, and a Frost PvP specc, but I really don't know which one to remove for the replacement to tank.

I love both of my specs and played them ever since I rolled DK, incase you think it is what your guild wants, I want to see what you guys would do

Thanks, and take care
    \

Drop the PvP Spec =) It's much easier to pvp in a pve spec than pve in a pvp spec, and if you get a hankering to pvp that badly, you can always just respec quick.

Unless your'e hardcore pvp like arenas and such..

15+ Year Old Account
    If the guild is asking you to be a specific spec outside your preferred playstyle, ask them to fund your respecs back and forth and use all three specs.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The guild support is actually pretty cool idea. but if the guild is asking you to tank for them and outside of that you pvp then really its not too difficult. PVE you tank and otherwise you pvp... seems like two choices really.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Hehe funny enough that makes sense xD
    \

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wollveren View Post
    hehe funny enough that makes sense xd
    go to where your heart goes
    follow your heart's wish
    pvp be tho's wish, pvp as you will
    pve be tho's wish, pve your heart out
    dps is like punching a bean bag
    tanking is like being the bean bag