Deleted

Sound Problem (kind of)

Hi people

I HATE the new lightning sound ( lbolt, chain lightning, etc)

do you know if there's any way to change them back to the old ones?

thanks in advance

Bump for interest
    ''Argh, I would have OBLITERATED all of those 1v1!''

Deleted
    thanks! (bump)

Deleted
    Yes...feed me your tears!! Cry over some more stuff that you will never be able to change!<33

<Moderator Edit: Please don't troll. It's bad for business.>
    Last edited by Radux; 2011-01-19 at 11:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can modify any of the sounds in game through modification of the sounds files.

Blizz does not like it when you make changes to the game via actual game files.

Some of the changes have been flagged as illegal.

Most changes will never be noticed by sentinel and therefor make no difference in the long run.

Example: I have a sound file modifier that changes the stupid cartoon 'BANG BANG' of the guns into a smooth soft 'pew pew' of a silenced MP5. I didn't make the change to be cool, I just hated the stupid gun noise. Keep in mind that the change will apply to anyone around you, so when there are a bunch of hunters around me it sounds like a shooting range with silenced weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    You can modify any of the sounds in game through modification of the sounds files.

Blizz does not like it when you make changes to the game via actual game files.

Some of the changes have been flagged as illegal.

Most changes will never be noticed by sentinel and therefor make no difference in the long run.

Example: I have a sound file modifier that changes the stupid cartoon 'BANG BANG' of the guns into a smooth soft 'pew pew' of a silenced MP5. I didn't make the change to be cool, I just hated the stupid gun noise. Keep in mind that the change will apply to anyone around you, so when there are a bunch of hunters around me it sounds like a shooting range with silenced weapons.
    It's only illegal if you modify the MPQ files, but since you can replace the sounds with a simple folder reference, it's not deemed illegal.

I remember for hunters there was an addon (silencer?) that allowed you to silence your gun (others still were hearing the old fashion gun sounds).

So it is possible with an addon, unfortunately I don't know any addon that can change the sounds of other spells...