Question on Judgement Range

Hey ppl i'm new to this forum would like to ask for some advice.
    Is 1 pt on Enlightened Judgement and another on improved judgements sufficient in PvE = base 10 + 5 + 10 = 25 yards ? I'm currently specced with 2 points on EJ and 1 point on improved judgements and i was planning to take out a pt from EJ to spec it into blessed life as i heard this talent procs off some boss aoe attacks as well which is pretty good..

On the other hand, if i were to take the pt off EJ, the bonus heal u get will be halved and the target of beacon heals only for 1/4 instead of 1/2 the amount i heal on myself... ALso i noticed that whenever the judgement deals critical dmg, the amount healed would be doubled as well... and I heard they fixed Conviction's bug so talents pts are kinda tight right now...

Since i'm new i'm not allowed to post any links. I actually specced
    32/5/4 with
    1 talent pt on last word, imp. judgements,
    Fully specced on all holy talents except the Arbiter of Light, Denounce, Blessed Life , Blazing light
    Should I just forget bout blessed life, take a talent pt off elsewhere, or go for a diff build ?

Just need some opinion guys thanks in advance...

I have 2 EJ and 2 IJ... I really really like the 40y range but I hardly see it as necessary more just convienent.

Conviction however has been hotfixed and is working again as of some brief testing last night to confirm what was said on the official wow boards.