Poll: Which side do you like/ play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I've played Alliance since '04. My main is still Alliance, always will be. However, my 2nd 85 is on the Horde side, so it's hard to claim that I'm gunho alliance.

Alliance!!
    Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
    What side do you play on? inb4 wars, please no dramas and crap, keep it clean, just vote for your side, thankyou.
    Umm.. No war makin' or anything, and I've been Alliance for 2 years, but since I played Cataclysm as a Hordie, I can easily say that Alliance are more brutal than Horde

But, I now play Horde, because of their combined awesomeness (and Troll awesomeness by itself).

- H

10+ Year Old Account
    For the horde! :<

I can only be on the faction with night elves =)

Deleted
    The Noble Alliance
    59 50.00%

The Brutal Horde
    59 50.00%
    Shit, there goes the faction X is overpopulated argument.

Oh and Horde for reference.

Deleted
    Played as UD mage for one year since launch.
    Then till TBC I was dwarf Hunter (did Naxx up to Sapph, made several boss kill movies)
    In TBC I mostly was AFK from WoW, I didn't liked that I lost hard earned gear and didn't want to PvE again and in PvP as hunter I've failed, tho in 1vs1 I played good as hunter.
    I came back to WoW as human Rogue when achievements were added, did most achievements, got bored and sold my rogue.
    Now playing as UD Rogue, doing achievements again, mostly PvP and enjoying it, too bad that hunters are in that bad spot atm in PvP.
    Last edited by mmoc396ba5ae46; 2011-01-19 at 09:05 PM.

Was raiding on alliance for classic and BC, abandoned ship for Wrath, staying for Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickorus View Post
    Shit, there goes the faction X is overpopulated argument.

Oh and Horde for reference.
    Alliance-
    48.20%
    Horde-
    51.80%

Oh snap imbalance

Deleted
    Only kids play alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been Horde since 2008.

Yeah and adults play horde? Yeah, i totally agree with you, Yup, yup, sure, yeah. Agreed, *Sarcastic*

Horde since 2006

anyway since cata release lots of ppls goes to alliance.

WORGEN POWER!
    Last edited by heXed; 2011-01-20 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted
    Alliance but I do prefer Horde to a degree. Might be a grass being greener thing... plus it annoys me now the Horde gets such diverse races (the most brutal to the most elegant to the living dead..) while we get humans, short humans, fat humans and Elves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, crap.

I play alliance at the moment, but I voted Horde because.. Well... I feel more like "The Brutal Horde" than the faggot Alliance. Ops, I meant "Noble".

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Varian Wrynn View Post
    plus it annoys me now the Horde gets such diverse races (the most brutal to the most elegant to the living dead..) while we get humans, short humans, fat humans and Elves.
    Touché.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Varian Wrynn View Post
    Alliance but I do prefer Horde to a degree. Might be a grass being greener thing... plus it annoys me now the Horde gets such diverse races (the most brutal to the most elegant to the living dead..) while we get humans, short humans, fat humans and Elves.
    Hey, we have spacegoats and oversized dogs aswell. That's gotta count somewhere :P

To stay on topic, I r alliance since 2005, and I still love it.

Horde since the start. Had a weak moment where I went to play Alliance for 2 months, hated it, came back. The grass was anything but greener!
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Deleted
    I honestly don't give a **** about my faction aslong as I'm with guys I enjoy playing with.

Huge cash spend on Faction Change, oh yeah...

OT: Alliance ftw! (atm.. lol)