Thread: What boss now?

What boss now?

Hi guys!

Today my guild got 6/12 in 10 man. What we have killed is: Magmaw, Omnitron, Maloriak, Halfus, Valiona and Concleave of Wind.
    Which boss would you say we should go for now?
    If anyone could make a "progress plan" all the way up to Nefarian i would be forever grateful.

Many thanks in advance!

I would say Atramedes -> Chimaeron -> Ascendant Council -> Cho'gall / Al'akir -> Nefarian

Atramedes > Chimaeron > Council > Cho'Gall > Al'Akir > Nefarian
    That's my opinion anyway

I'd say al'akir before cho'gall, but yea. Cho'gall 10 has a tighter soft enrage on 10 than 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    I'd say al'akir before cho'gall, but yea. Cho'gall 10 has a tighter soft enrage on 10 than 25.
    We've killed Cho'Gall, not cleared P3 of Al'Akir yet.
    RNG keeps screwing us over on Phase one, which is really the only thing making it harder.

Quote Originally Posted by kreda View Post
    I would say Atramedes -> Chimaeron -> Ascendant Council -> Cho'gall / Al'akir -> Nefarian
    I agree 100%

Deleted
    Chimaeron -> Atramedes -> Ascendant Council -> Cho'gall / Al'akir -> Nefarian

i would say, Chimearon is pretty straight forward and less rng to screw up on instead of Atramedes

Atramedes requires more movement skills while Chimaeron only asks for good healers and tanks knowing when to taunt.
    And definitely Al'Akir before Cho'gall, then Nef.

It really depends what your raid setup looks like.

If you have a ton of casters, the Elemental monstrocity should not confront any unsolvable issues, same
    goes for Atramedes. Chimaeron is a standard mechanic boss, when your healers understand that nothing
    else needs to be done than keep everyone above 10 000 health points, its a free kill. And after theese
    encounters I could safely say that your guild has been tested in all possible aspects so you should have no
    problems with the end bosses.

Al'Akir might seem like a tough cookie at first, but after you get everyone to understand what actually
    happens during phase1 (100% - 80%) the rest is so ridiculously simple that its a kill during the
    same night you started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chimaeron and Atramedes aren't too hard, so you should probably go to them next. Which of the two is easier depends on your raid. Some people have trouble with the movement for Atramedes. Chimaeron mostly relies on positioning correctly and your healers to organise the healing of debuffs plus bringing the raid above 10k again and again - and to produce crazy hps during Feud.

When you can beat Ascendant Council, you can stomp Cho'gall. Seriously, we've spent about a day or two progressing on Council and killed Cho'gall on the third serious try (we had to test-pull 1-2 times so people could configure the placement of their Corruption bar properly ^^)

Al'Akir is annoying. A few weeks ago, we wiped there for ages on 25-man. Then, a few people killed him in 10-man. It's way easier there, it seems. And when we went back to 25-man later on, it wasn't all that chaotic anymore. If you can make it to P3 with enough people alive, it's possible to almost zerg him the last 10%. The difficulty lies in getting to P2. P1 may not be long, but coordinating your movement with windburst, walls and frost patches can sometimes be really annoying.