Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think there is a problem with BOE epics and need/greed system at the moment. These items still go by need system, which on one had ensures that people that can "use" it can only roll need but on the other hand it means those people can "need" it and sell it later without other party members having chance to roll on it.
    Blizzard should make any BOE epic drops in 5-man instance convert to BOP to be truly compatible with current need/greed system.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron01 View Post
    I think there is a problem with BOE epics and need/greed system at the moment. These items still go by need system, which on one had ensures that people that can "use" it can only roll need but on the other hand it means those people can "need" it and sell it later without other party members having chance to roll on it.
    Blizzard should make any BOE epic drops in 5-man instance convert to BOP to be truly compatible with current need/greed system.

Then the issue is, what about those who make their money of winning epics legitimately to sell, and those people who buy them off the AH, you remove an entire chunk of the economy.

Catch 22, to solve a problem you create another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Then the issue is, what about those who make their money of winning epics legitimately to sell, and those people who buy them off the AH, you remove an entire chunk of the economy.
    If you Need, you need it to wear so BoP doesn't matter. If you want to sell it, like everyone else who can't use it, Greed and have it not BoP when won, I think that's what Baron01 means So you'd still get all the folks selling it who'd be selling it anyway, you just stop people being jerks and not giving others a chance to make money by abusing their ability to Need on gear when their need for it isn't greater than anyone else's.
    You still have a problem for people of classes that can't need on the gear 'cause it's the wrong armour type, but it's actually best for them

Edit: though I guess they could make them sort of BoP but tradeable, like boss loot is. Still would need someone in the group who could need on it, to need for you.