Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Okais View Post
    You ... do you know get exp for doing BG's right? By leveling experience I meant "My" leveling experience and yes I que up for BG's starting level 10.

I would LOVE to see you go in as a level 10-14 clothy and NOT get torn up without BoA gear. In an average BG HALF the team will have BoA's on "Both" sides. Dots hitting for 14 dmg without boa, where as with boa hitting for 40-60 is QUITE a diffrence.
    I leveled my hunter and and balance druid in PvP without BoA, and it wasn't need'd
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i think u need to spend more time outside imo
    inb4 infraction

oh, and yes, they should make it so you can send BOA gear across servers, ive got about 5 heirlooms on my old main realm, and 5 on my new main realm, my new main realm has 8 spaces full, the other two are for my 80 dk and 80 rogue, but i hate not being able to send stuff over >_>

Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    I definitely think they should raise the amount of allowed characters per server. It can't be inifinite because of obvious reasons, but at least enough to have one character of every class with a few slots to spare.
    I agree most definitely! I'm nearly hitting maximum, with 3 level 85s, soon 4, and I got a few other alts and then two Bankalts.. it's no fun.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    I leveled my hunter and and balance druid in PvP without BoA, and it wasn't need'd
    Call me scrub then, I perfer to stay on par with others in BG's ... besides Balance druid ive no idea in early BG's but who in their right mind would suck with a low level hunter in BG's?

Quote Originally Posted by Quandrix View Post
    Reading this thread makes me question What's going through your head.

If you have 10 characters, why in the world would you level yet another one having gone through the content 10 times already?
    If you have 10 characters, you surely have them filled up with 10 different classes and don't need a blueprint of your alt once again?er to
    If you have 10 characters, you surely could try another game?
    If you have 10 characters on one server, you surely can consider rerolling a different server?
    /facepalm reading ths thread? Clearly asking some of these questions, you didn;t read this thread at all, you 'skimmed it'

Clearly, you missed all the reasons he listed, but truly, some ppl have different comfort levels, some like pvp, some like raiding, some enjoy farming, some play just to play the AH, some really just play to get drunk with buddies in vent and do silly things to make themselves laugh, some ppl like to lvl alts to pass the time at work during late shifts of coma induceing dullness.
    Reading your post makes me wonder what else does not go through your head...

OT:I like the idea of 10 on each side per server but yah 20 sounds like it would be too much, but I suspect the lvl of harassment on a pvp server would be through the roof, don't like something said in trade, whole guild relogs to opposeing faction and comes in for a butthurt parade.
    Want to be server first? Half guild goes in for the run, half stays out on horde and alli toons to blockade entrance.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bringing cross realm mailing would destroy the economy wouldn't it?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralia View Post
    Bringing cross realm mailing would destroy the economy wouldn't it?
    Not if you only allow BoA items to be traded ... thus the whole purpose of having "Bind on Account" items.

---------- Post added 2011-01-20 at 10:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wylatron View Post
    /facepalm reading ths thread? Clearly asking some of these questions, you didn;t read this thread at all, you 'skimmed it'

Clearly, you missed all the reasons he listed, but truly, some ppl have different comfort levels, some like pvp, some like raiding, some enjoy farming, some play just to play the AH, some really just play to get drunk with buddies in vent and do silly things to make themselves laugh, some ppl like to lvl alts to pass the time at work during late shifts of coma induceing dullness.
    Reading your post makes me wonder what else does not go through your head...

OT:I like the idea of 10 on each side per server but yah 20 sounds like it would be too much, but I suspect the lvl of harassment on a pvp server would be through the roof, don't like something said in trade, whole guild relogs to opposeing faction and comes in for a butthurt parade.
    Want to be server first? Half guild goes in for the run, half stays out on horde and alli toons to blockade entrance.
    <3 All I gotta say ... <3

Quote Originally Posted by Venjin View Post
    He/she said graveyard SHIFT not actual graveyard.
    Dang, i am no natural english speaker so graveyard shift was like nightshift but without night and on a graveyard, google proved me wrong and funny comment is not funny anymore