Decisions, Decisions... Reputation

ok pve spec is fire.... Ive got guardians of hyjal at revered for the head enchant which is pretty much all i need from em.. so they can wait..
    Therazane will be finished later for the shoulder enchant...
    Now to my choices... whats the best faction i should do next after finishing therazane for fire mage pve gears??

I currently have legs and waist from tailoring..

so what i askin is what would be the best rep to grind next which give the most advantages to fire dps.

feel free to armoury me and see what factions gives what upgrades (cant seem to get a link for it atm..)

Wooplar (goblin mage) -- Bladefist realm.

I'm not sure of what each faction gives for cloth, but I visited each faction on my character and decided the order after looking at each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic:
    Earthen Ring for Gloves
    Ramkahen for Boots
    Wildhammer /Dragonmaw for Neck

Blue: almost everyone of them, there arent many other factions anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    Epic:
    Earthen Ring for Gloves
    Ramkahen for Boots
    Wildhammer /Dragonmaw for Neck

Blue: almost everyone of them, there arent many other factions anyway
    I have a brief idea of what gives what already :PPP but its my bad i think i phrased wrong.. what i ment by best benefit.. is which one would be the quickest to get done and still give a good reward for doing it..

so basically im lookin for a breakdown of time takin to get exalted compared with reward for doing it...

Deleted
    Well, Wildhammer/Dragonmaw have most rep quests, Ramkahen have 1 and Earthen Ring is last. I'm not sure, but doesn't Earthen Ring end up the lowest after all the questing?

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry it was my misunderstanding because my english isnt that good^^ i'm sorry )=

Ramkahen is my guess because the boots have hit on them and there are two dailys? dont know, but didnt took so long

Quote Originally Posted by Kristeas View Post
    Ramkahen have 1
    ramakhen have 2 too my knowledge :/

First, decide what you want. Do you want all of the epics as fast as possible, or do you want your first one asap? If you want them all asap, do the ones without dailies first. That would mean get Earthen Ring, then Ramkahen, then Dragonmaw, then Therazane. If you wanted the fastest biggest benefits, do Dragonmaw first, then pick your favorite from There. Therazane exalted gives very little gains over honored, and as such I'd say the epics are a more worthy endeavor at first. Dailies can carry you to exalted with therazane before you hit exalted from instance rep if you don't run a ton of instances a day.

Consider that every bit of rep you get in an instance from a rep with dailies is wasted rep in the long run, but it will get you to your early goals faster.

[edit] I got revered with everything that had good 346 loot first, then went for exalted. I'm not sure how necessary that is now that good heroic runs are easier to come by, but it's worth considering.
    Last edited by Skarrd; 2011-01-20 at 09:27 AM.

Go for Ramkahen first, since the epic boots gives hit rating etc, which you'll need. Deciding about neck/gloves is personal preference and stat wise.

Deleted
    go for tol barad rep too, no champion tabard but hit trinket with sp procs is godly

Deleted
    If you take a look at this site all you do is enter in your realm and name an it tells you what you current faction standing is and what you can do to raise it you can easily work out from this what will be the quickest
    http://www.wowjuju.com/repcalc
    Hope this helps
    Althire

Quote Originally Posted by angayelle View Post
    go for tol barad rep too, no champion tabard but hit trinket with sp procs is godly
    well i belive there is a tabard for the tol barad faction.. u jus need to be honored to buy it and it costs 45 tol barad tokens

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristeas View Post
    Well, Wildhammer/Dragonmaw have most rep quests, Ramkahen have 1 and Earthen Ring is last. I'm not sure, but doesn't Earthen Ring end up the lowest after all the questing?
    if you do all the quests over the new zones (ie completing the Loremaster of Cataclysm) you should have Earthen ring rep close to exalted. I know I had...

---------- Post added 2011-01-20 at 11:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wooplar View Post
    well i belive there is a tabard for the tol barad faction.. u jus need to be honored to buy it and it costs 45 tol barad tokens
    but the tabard is just a vanity reward, it doesn't allow you to do championing for the faction

Quote Originally Posted by Jugglersdoom View Post
    if you do all the quests over the new zones (ie completing the Loremaster of Cataclysm) you should have Earthen ring rep close to exalted. I know I had..
    You must have started later than some of us. Initially Vashjir gave very little earthen ring rep.

Even if you have LM of cata you barely got earthen ring into revered.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jugglersdoom View Post
    if you do all the quests over the new zones (ie completing the Loremaster of Cataclysm) you should have Earthen ring rep close to exalted. I know I had...[COLOR="red"]
    ive done cata loremaster.. and i dont even think im revered with the earthern ring :/... might be tho.. not 100% sure :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooplar View Post
    ive done cata loremaster.. and i dont even think im revered with the earthern ring :/... might be tho.. not 100% sure :P
    After doing loremaster i was revered with most factions only 2 exceptions was tol brad and Ramkahen i think

Quote Originally Posted by Althire View Post
    If you take a look at this site all you do is enter in your realm and name an it tells you what you current faction standing is and what you can do to raise it you can easily work out from this what will be the quickest
    http://www.wowjuju.com/repcalc
    Hope this helps
    Althire
    Ill give this a look later mate .. cant atm at work and its blocked on the hospitals internet :/... gayness.

cheers though

I did therazane and hyjal first, enchants are very important in my opinion
    next were dragonmaw and ramkahen, these epics are excellent and you can keep them till you get heroic raid loot.

i'm doing earthen ring last since the gloves dont have hit and crit on them and i'll replace them immediatley with the t11 gloves.

edit: oh yes, you should do all possible tol barad quests every day of course, the trinket is fantastic, you want to get it as soon as possible.
    definitley the best rep reward for mages.
    Last edited by moff; 2011-01-20 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    I did therazane and hyjal first, enchants are very important in my opinion
    next were dragonmaw and ramkahen, these epics are excellent and you can keep them till you get heroic raid loot.
    Thats also the same reason i did hyjal and therazane first.. got like 2k left on therazane.. but what i think im gonna do now is get the ramakhen tabard and farm dragonmaw dailies :P... to get them both up.. since they seem to be most rewarding... (and ofc tol barad coz that is one smexy stump :P)