Orange event flash, while minimized

Anyone who have tried using Messenger (MSN) or programs like steam, know what Im talking about. When you get a message or a notification of some sort, the window flashes orange. What if we had an addon or feature like this for wow? Queue up for BG/Arena/HC minimize wow (I personally play windowed+maximized) whenever the invite pop, your WoW window starts flashing orange.

There is actually something similar to this in SC2, if you queue up for any battle, tab out, the game will automaticlly tab you back into the game, when the search is done. This feature would be so good for wow, instead of runing around doing herp a derp in Orgrimmar, you can actual do something useful while waiting, such as....facebook?

And we could even extend it to say readychecks, summons etc. If your raid is having a small break, tab out. Do whatever, when the ready check pops you are good to go.

inb4 "lol bro, join a guild and u dun hav to waitlol"
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have enabled sounds in the background (all WoW sounds at 20% or less), leave my character in a reasonably silent area (not the middle of the AH) and I can easily hear the RDF queue sound, the ready check sound and a bit more rarely (since its not as loud/long) the summoning sound playing, even when I'm watching movies.

I'm unsure if this works the same for BG/Arena queues, though (since I don't know if they play a sound when you get the queue).

Also, with a larger screen/dual screen setup, you can use your browser in a Windowed mode (so it's smaller than the maximized windowed mode of WoW), which allows you to see messages/etc in WoW (which is what I'm currently doing right now, Hi guildie who just logged on!).
    Last edited by Nasser; 2011-01-20 at 01:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascherzon
    He doesn't read topics before he posts - he just takes a dump, smears it all over his face, rolls his face across the keyboard and presses post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasser View Post
    I have enabled sounds in the background (all WoW sounds at 20% or less), leave my character in a reasonably silent area (not the middle of the AH) and I can easily hear the RDF queue sound, the ready check sound and a bit more rarely (since its not as loud/long) the summoning sound playing, even when I'm watching movies.

I'm unsure if this works the same for BG/Arena queues, though (since I don't know if they play a sound when you get the queue).

Also, with a larger screen/dual screen setup, you can use your browser in a Windowed mode (so it's smaller than the maximized windowed mode of WoW), which allows you to see messages/etc in WoW (which is what I'm currently doing right now, Hi guildie who just logged on!).
    I use the same "enable sound in background", but really, dont you agree that a feature like this would be awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    I only shave my beard and balls.