What boss to take on now?

Hey guys and girls!

My guild and i are currently on 7/12

Conclave of wind
    1/2

BoT:
    2/4 (Halfus, verlonia ...)

BwD:
    4/6 ( magmaw, defence, atramedes, chimaeron)

and we are a bit confused on what to take down next?

We have been thinking about trying Maloriak.

Any better idea's?

No maloriak is fine.

Deleted
    I would definately go for Maloriak - It's a fun and fairly easy fight

If you don't feel like that, go for Twilight Council. Leave Al'Akir in my opinion. It can be a fun fight, but if you're going for progression and loot quality (to help you progress even faster), then it's the slowest option.

i would advice going:
    maloriak - council - chogall - alakir - nef

Deleted
    Thanks for the fast response!

We have had try's on Maloriak, but the tanks seem to have a problem with grabbing up the adds?

I haven't read about the Twillight council, which role does it preasure the most?

Deleted
    We have been thinking about trying Maloriak.
    Well thought. Maloriak isn't too hard. Eventhough he can be abit random sometimes.

Your route should probably be like this from now on:

Maloriak > Ascendant Council > Cho'Gall > Al'Akir > Nefarian.

Good luck.

Maloriak is pretty easy. Make sure you get three tanks for it (well, 2 legit tanks, and one OT. I just get in my tank gear and stay in dps spec for this), it's actually really easy if you never interrupt any adds from ever spawning, pick them all up, and then after the first green phase have that OT dps the boss for the rest of the fight, while the second tank picks up whatever's left of adds, AND during the last phase, the last 2 adds.

Council is also pretty easy. Very straightforward.

My raid is pretty much at the same place as you after that. Nef and Al, and Chi'gal... Scured!

maloriak for sure, we took him down before chimaeron and atramedes, it's a fun fight - actually come to think about it, i've really enjoyed all of the cata raid content so far /thumbsup for blizz

Deleted
    ahh thanks for that! so far we have been trying to do it with 2 tanks, but this sounds like a nice way!

We actually did Chinameron with 4 healers lol, so having enough dps will probaly not be a problem with Maloriak

if anything maloriak last phase requires more dps than chimaeron and it's perfectly doable with 2 tanks and even 2 healers as his dmg output is rather low.

as for council, it does require some good dps in p3 and good dps control in p1 and 2

then it's up to you chogall(dps) al'akir(control and healing) and neff

I would suggest you to head for council. It is just requires dps control until phase 3. At phase 3 it is just dps fight and might be little hard for your healers at the first. But it is very simple encounter. We got it on our 2nd try I guess.
    Lol