Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Fact 1: They don't raid more than you or I, they raid hardcore for a few weeks to get content downed first. That is why they get some small payment. If you've ever been sponsored then you know most of the time it's not money. It's Computer / gaming parts that they slap your name on. Hey Paragon uses this CPU you should to!

Fact 2: Once the content is down they go back to a normal 3-4 night 2-3 hour raiding.

Fact 3: Face it they are that much better than you, cry all you want it's true. So stop being all jelly lol.

Fact 4: Nolifers lol.... People using this term for anyone on this board is funny really? really? you're going to be that childish on a board dedicated to MMO gaming? really. Come on get your head of your ass and use some logic people. Wait logic is basic skill rarly used be todays youth.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffleman View Post
    Correcton: Raiding IS their Job
    True. Making $3,000 a year never felt so good!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx View Post
    dnt care for paragon or any other people on lightningds blade i wanted to move there along time ago and i asked how the realm was on horde and people where fucking dicks about it. tbh raiding is crap compared to pvp.pvp takes skill fighting in raids takes some skill but nowhere as much as pvp. once u got the tactic of a raid boss down then its farmed how boring,ppl getting famous for having no lives killing a boss wow who fucking cares.
    When I first encountered Paragon back when the guild was formed on stormscale, around 70% of the guild were gladiators. Jubeto from Paragon goes to the same school as I do, but when there's no new content, he's just like anyone else there. There's nothing special about these people, only thing is that they love what they are doing, hence the good results. They WANT to be good, not just try to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortakai View Post
    Wait logic is basic skill rarly used be todays youth.
    Calling people stupid while making spelling mistakes!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by KtN View Post

The reason Paragon works is because they don't have douchebags joining and leaving at a whim or players with 'brb phone' bullshit midraid.
    I don't see what's wrong with picking up the phone (and simply saying you're busy). If my raid group ever bitched to me (or anybody else) about not being serious enough because of picking up the phone I'd quit right there. If they don't have douchebags joining and leaving, then they obviously don't have people that bitch about stuff like 'brb phone'.

Anyways, congratulations to them!
    Last edited by Parshicurita; 2011-01-20 at 07:39 PM.

The funniest part about all these slam posts is that most of paragon will probably never read them.

They are done with the raid content, gratz to them, see them next content patch.

When a keyboard turner and clicker applies, they laugh in his face and continue their awesome progress.

Deleted
    Funny how people ignored the part of the question which clearly stated "why are they better then other top guilds?".
    We can safely assume their raid times equals the other top 5 guilds in the world. Yet, they took this raid tier and ran away with it.

My educated guess as to why;

* Leadership
    * Insanely large and stable raiding core
    * Efficiency
    * Superior understading of the game and boss mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by ziberia View Post
    Stop saying they just raid once a week... these are addicted and tragic people who flee the real life. But as long as they are happy with their life, what's the problem? It's their loss when they eventually quit wow and realize they wasted 10 years
    They clearly raid more then average Joe and his guild during progress and then drastically step it down when it's on farm. If you clear all raiding content in 4 hours, what else is there to raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    Its been a while they have been doing pretty well and amazingly out classing all hard raid zones. We all know its not because they try "more", there are many other competitors trying as hard as them, ensidia, methods, stars and etc. But we see they have been doing magically better than everyone else.

Would you count their intelligent leaders and tacticians as main reason for this? or they are lucky to have all their 25 raiders kind of performing their roles flawless?

edit: Guys I'm not comparing them to my and your guilds, I'm comparing them to other top guilds so lets not talk about dedication and having life or not, I was just asking about their efficiency and what makes them perform best at top pro level.
    They PTR all the raids before they are released, they have the strat they used on the PTR in hand and 1 shot things when it is released on live servers... Not to mention I am sure they raid 6 days a week with 8 hour days.

Oh i also forgot that everyone saying that they get to do everything before the rest of the world (PTR, beta, etc) Sinestra was never tested IIRC...

10+ Year Old Account
    > They are dedicated to the game, something you are not, because you think it's only a game.
    > They try everything on the PTR or the beta testing phases before they even try anything on live and thus becoming familiar to the fights.
    > They get paid for what they do, that's what they make for a living.
    > They all have high IQ, even higher than Einstein's IQ sometimes.
    > When they raid, they do raid.
    > And yes, they do have lifes, and they are by far better than yours.

They are a hardcore and elitist guild, something you or your guild will never be. Live with it and cut off the jelly acting and the immature reactions when it comes to their achievements.