15+ Year Old Account

Death' s Advance VS roots?

Has anyone on the PTR tested if Death's Advance also makes you immune to roots in addition to slows when your unholy runes are on cooldown? The patch notes say "movement imparing effects" not only "movement slowing effects" and a root basically means your movement speed is 0%, right? Or is this just wishful thinking on my part?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

I have not been on the PTR, but it is totally not going to work vs roots. Although Blizz has done dumber things...

Roots are an immobilize. Snares are movement altering effects.

Ghost wolf doesn't make you immune to roots, just slows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed View Post
    Roots are an immobilize. Snares are movement altering effects.

Ghost wolf doesn't make you immune to roots, just slows.
    Well druid shapeshifting says it removed "movement impairing effects" and it DOES remove roots. With the patch it only removes snares and says "movement slowing effects" that's why I thought death's advance could work against roots too.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    If it does the druids are gona be so pissed with us lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Although we all can wish for this, it's not going to happen. This would also allow us to break out of all the other Immobilization effects other classes have as well.

Not only would Druids bitch like a two dollar whore, but so would Mages especially.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

it doesnt break roots