Thread: Elemental PVP

10+ Year Old Account

Elemental PVP

I couldn't find a threat about this, so I decided to make one. Any thoughts/tips on Elemental PVP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I couldn't find a threat about this, so I decided to make one. Any thoughts/tips on Elemental PVP?
    I surely hope you didn't, why would you wish to threat elemental pvp? We have it tough as it is already! :<

On more serious note.

I'm Elemental shaman playing PvP every day, had full Bloodthirsty gear for about two weeks, got the mace last week. We have a tough time at the moment, but it works out well in battlegrounds and so far in 2v2 Arena. I will be aiming for 3v3 though, as soon as me and my friend find a suitable third partner. We are currently mainly doing 2v2 for practice and the conquest points.

So far we haven't seen much buffs for elemental in the coming patch, however, by not being nerfed thats pretty much a buff itself. Neither feral druids nor Arms Warriors will be much of a threat anymore. We might not be the most viable spec out there at the moment, but that will not stop me from nuking the shit out of others.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the buff to SWG? I'm sure that will help Elemental PVP a bit (even though it can be dispelled).

no it was a buff we didnt need, ele never gonna be good in pvp because there is nothing you can do when your kill target. SWG not good because its no good on casters and melee always got a kick ready for you.

Made a post on eu forums about some concerns about Ele PvP at the moment. If you're able to, feel free to add constructive comments in there:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5574186?page=1

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!