How To Use Valor Points

Hello All,

Im at about 2000 Valor points and Im not sure the best way to spend them.

I thought maybe Core, but with the new mana tide next patch is it still worth the VP?

I have t11 gloves, and a 346 chest, would getting the t11 chest be a big upgrade?

heres my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thkingx/simple

Any advice (regarding this) or regarding gear choices/stat choices please feel free to let me know

thanks

armory is showing you in ele so don't know how your resto gear is like. but core may not be that good upgrade with coming patch. core is not in my to-buy list now. of course it also depends on what trinks you have now. 2set bonus is not that great but it still is upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    In general, I'd say T11 chest should be first on most people's purchase list; VP is the only way to get it. Once that's out of the way, it's a bit more open as to whether you want to get a second piece of tier, or hope baradin hold will be nice and spend it on something else.

Buy the BoE items and sell them to some spoons for gold.

On topic - I normally shoot for the chest first, then pick up whatever BH doesn't offer.

2PC Teir is always a good idea for the set bonus, makes stong pieces stronger.

im Enh, got the gloves from BH, bought Arrowsinger pants and will be gettting tier chest.