Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenofnine View Post
    Yeah, sometimes they don't move into Holy Word: Sanc, either. I like to point it out, too. "See that pretty circle of northern lights? That's something helpful to stand in, you idiot!
    Hahaha yeaaah. When I put down HW: Sanc people actually run out of it.

Its pretty hard to see once you stack mobs/bosses and aoe spell effects onto it...forget about being able to click it at that point....

I like the idea to make it a pillar that comes from the sky/cieling....that way you can click up above the madness on your screen where there isnt so much clutter. Sort of like the marking tools we have for raiding..just maybe a different texture or something would be very nice imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what your suggesting, the channel probably won't be usable in combat.
    And if it was I highly doubt people would want to halt what they're doing to help summon.
    Well if this is the case & if it can't be used in battle, let it at least last 5minutes.
    And if its going to be changed from "Drop-able" thing in combat to I-need-2-others-to-click,
    It should at least have a LOT more charges, and the HoT effect lasting double what it does now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by luigilauro View Post
    wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/skadalightwell.aspx

Fucking love it! From one of the officers in our guild.

So you can track lightwell usage from your guildies. ;-)
    Ooh. I'll have to give that a try. Would be nice to be able to rub it in the faces of people in 5mans who don't use it (my priest doesn't raid).

I use Raeli's Spell Announcer addon to keep track of lightwell uses in a private channel. When I was first using it I'd review it after raids to see who didn't use it and just informed them the next raid that it's extremely vital that they use it to optimize healing. I announce whenever I place it down in the middle of an encounter as well as emphasize using it over vent during heavy raid aoe phases and it's improved my raid a lot in terms of using up the lightwell completely.

Very nice for tracking on a fight-by-fight basis instead of waiting for WoL.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Just use a macro like our priest does: Use the lightwell or DIE!. And yeah, she did let us die a few times already:< Now days its used up even before she puts it down.

Quote Originally Posted by draxredd View Post
    A simple channeled summoning requiring all group to clic the summoning portal before the lightwell can be droped would raise "symbolical value" (wow, we need 5 people to bring this out, must be important)

At first glance for such people is; 4 people pressing, I keep dps'ing. Then they shout "noob" and he goes like wtf? Tank dies because he was channeling Lightwell :b

I personally fancy the current lightwell, and when people knows that they shall press it - it words wonders.

In our 10 man I'm pretty sure there were fights where lightwell was our priests top or 2nd most healing done. He would just tell us where he's putting it and when, and after doing that for weeks on every fight he goes holy for, I think everyone got into the habit of clicking it.

Or you can add "Lightwell Renew" buff to Grid using the side/corner icon plugin. That's what I do to see who uses Lightwell and who doesn't :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".