Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My bad, was not supposed to be expansion, fixed it
    Last edited by Knegoff; 2011-01-25 at 06:16 AM.
    "Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin

tbh wow is just filler between ob and sky. morrowind got my attention in 2004 and it's been my favourite series since. wow fans talk about lore, i spent a fair amount of my mw time just reading and collecting books full of lore. and thanks to mods like tamriel rebuilt i can read all the daggerfall lore i missed out on. the announcement of skyrim has motivated me to look for regular work so i can upgrade my pc to play it at high graphics levels. the dual-wield thing is amazing, looking forward to rapid fire fireballs trying to not read too much into what bethesda are releasing about it, as i want to be surprised, but it is difficult not to get excited. this game will be killer

Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    tbh wow is just filler between ob and sky. morrowind got my attention in 2004 and it's been my favourite series since. wow fans talk about lore, i spent a fair amount of my mw time just reading and collecting books full of lore. and thanks to mods like tamriel rebuilt i can read all the daggerfall lore i missed out on. the announcement of skyrim has motivated me to look for regular work so i can upgrade my pc to play it at high graphics levels. the dual-wield thing is amazing, looking forward to rapid fire fireballs trying to not read too much into what bethesda are releasing about it, as i want to be surprised, but it is difficult not to get excited. this game will be killer
    Meh ever since Mass Effect came out, TES kinda took a back seat in terms of lore. I'm more excited for Mass Effect 3 than Skyrim, and they both come out around the same time.

What I am most looking forward is SWTOR. The first MMO that actually has the same quality of story and lore development as a single player RPG would.

don't get me wrong, i enjoyed the bioware games that i've played a hell of a lot, ME1 and DA:O both got multiple playthroughs (i played nwn too but only recently) but the main story was pretty much all you got unlike the ES series (ok not so much ob) there were stories all over the place. would like to play ME2 but as i said, no regular work hehe

the thing that caught my eye with wow was the huge world and the freedom to explore it, my first toon took months to hit 70, just because i wasn't following any real plan, just wandering around seeing all that i could see, and that kept me busy until i discovered healing, which to someone like me who came from a single player background the idea of playing a support role was wholly new, so that's the route i went. my hopes for SWTOR are that the players aren't on rails with the illusion of freedom (the mako for eg) and that the story sticks to the quality that we know and love bioware for. the story part i'm pretty sure they'll deliver. the telling of it tthough, i'm just worried that it'll be DA:O with players instead of npcs in your party (which would be fun for awhile admittedly but wont help out with longevity)