Poll: who will win?

who would win? the hulk or juggernaut?

exacly what it says in the tile.

who woudl win if the 2 ever fought?

give reasons for your pick.
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    One toss of the Juggernaut into space, coming right up! Hulk wins in less than 5 minutes.

I am the Juggernaut, bitch!

I don't see Hulk saying that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more damage Hulk takes the angrier he becomes. The angrier he becomes, the bigger/stronger he becomes.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    The more damage Hulk takes the angrier he becomes. The angrier he becomes, the bigger/stronger he becomes.
    Exactly this. Hulk can lift Mjolnir (Thors hammer) out of pure rage, ad no one other than Thor can lift it. Hulk has no threshold for brute power. If anyone is interested they should check out what happens after Planet Hulk comic series.

But back on topic. Juggernaut is strong, but he has no chance against The Hulk. Very many do. Evenn Ironmans Hulkbuster suit got owned in mere seconds.

The Hulk, juggarnaut is just a man, Hulk is a beast.

Maybe Nightcrawler vs the Hulk would be a more apt demonstration of competitiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by danielakatoxic View Post
    Exactly this. Hulk can lift Mjolnir (Thors hammer) out of pure rage, ad no one other than Thor can lift it. Hulk has no threshold for brute power. If anyone is interested they should check out what happens after Planet Hulk comic series.

But back on topic. Juggernaut is strong, but he has no chance against The Hulk. Very many do. Evenn Ironmans Hulkbuster suit got owned in mere seconds.

I think you're wrong on him lifting Mjolnir. I don't recall exactly, but I don't remember hulk being able to lift it at all when he spent all that time trying to lift it in Hulk vs Thor.

Deleted
    As stated above. The Hulk would probably win.

hmm as i can remember there was a comic book with them it was in one of the X-Man series in the 90s.:P well probly most of you was still in dipers or not even in plans as thous idiots that Bitch on the new Green Lantern movie coz they think hi should be black Rofl

screw the juggernaut, i've never even heard of him.

the hulk, from what I know from my clearly superior knowledge, is badass. juggernaut, whom I have not heard of, is thus not badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

the hulk, no contest.

chuck norris...
    someone had to say it might aswell get it out early
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddilus
    fireball
    what can't be solved by shooting a fireball at it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    I'll say Night Elves. They'll hide in their treehouse, put up a "No orks allwed" sign and pull up the ladder.

It's a fairly even match on paper but most people would say the Hulk, but the Juggernaut is regarded by many (even Uatu aka 'The Watcher') as one of the most powerful entities in the universe (let alone the world). Juggernaut can smash through dimensional barriers and ofc doesn't need to eat, breathe or drink like Hulk does. No contest in my book, but people will bring it down to agility I suppose and which camp you believe in. Limitless strength or unstoppable power of cosmic proportions?

---------- Post added 2011-01-23 at 04:37 AM ----------

Yeah and how many times has juggernaut demolished Thor (until time and time again the rest of the Avengers come and help him out). The last time they fought Juggernaut actually used his brain and grabbed onto Thor's hammer thereby transporting Juggernaut over to Thor who was smashed 10 miles backwards. Juggernaut had him beat good n proper

The Incredible Hulk #172:Seems like an even fight. Interrupted by the X-Men

The Incredible Hulk #402: Hulk fight juggernaut without his armor. Juggernaut wins by knock out

The Incredible Hulk #404: Hulk Breaks free of mind control. Hulk wins. Avengers take Juggernaut into custody

The Incredible Hulk #457: Juggernaut is under Apocalypse's control. Hulk Is about to decapitate him when the fight is interrupted by Absorbing Man

i think the juggernaut but idk, seems like it would be a cool fight to watch.

he's the mofo juggernaut!

Found it

He is The Juggernaut. He is possibly immortal. Definitely indestructible. And above all, unstoppable. Nothing can stop The Juggernaut. And nothing ever will.
    [Uatu] http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Uat...th-616)/Quotes

If you don't know who Uatu is, he's a being of cosmic proportion who says nothing will ever stop him, even Hulk.

Deleted
    Well, the Hulk for both movies was kinda weak compared to comic Hulk. Tho I think he would still win pretty easily.

The actual Marvel Hulk was once stated to be the strongest being and the only one to actually be able to stop Juggernaut if he reaches full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by FeenixUnity View Post
    I think you're wrong on him lifting Mjolnir. I don't recall exactly, but I don't remember hulk being able to lift it at all when he spent all that time trying to lift it in Hulk vs Thor.
    Ummm i think your wrong, heres the link to the movie Hulk vs Thor where he indeed lifts the hammer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4_TJpv8IpI