Finished Archaeology Races...

Alright, I am NOT here to QQ about the awfulness involved with the RNG of archaeology. I get that it is meant as a time filler/ lore thing and that the epics aren't being handed out. That's fine, I get it.
    However, the simple fact that even after completing everything a race has to offer and still getting the option to make the artifacts for that race (ie fossil) yet again over any of the other races (ie night elf) that have yet to be completed makes the system extremely aggravating and monotonous.
    All I am saying is I am tired of getting within 3-4 frags of something being completed only to have to be sent entirely out of my way to complete something I have done numerous times before. The story doesn't change the more we complete it, so why have us keep completing it?

Am I the only one that feels like this?

they should alter it so you stop getting a race once you get everything (i mean absolutely everything, common, uncommon, rare, epic, all of it) from it. there really is no reason not to, i mean common artifacts already cycle in this way, so obviously "our characters can tell if they're made something already" and all that stuff. would probably encourage me to level arch faster than "only while i'm waiting for my one daily random for VPs because i refuse to tank any more because people suck but that's another story."