Exclamation Disconnected in Cho'gall last phase

Hello guys ...

I have a strange problem with Cho'gall last phase , 75% of the times I disconnect when that last phase starts

and this has never been happened in any other fight before , my comupter is considered decent
    (( AMD Phaneom X4 955 3.5 GHz , Nvidia GTX 275 , 4 GB Ram , 1 Tera HDD and a 1 MB DSL connection ))

I usually play at ultra high all settings with 50~ 100 FPS , still at this fight I turned everything to low and disabled all unnecessary addons but still I disconnect sometimes in the last phase

So anyone have a similar issue or have a suggestion that might help fix this problem ? because as you know in this fight losing one dps means 90% wipe

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had a similar issue a long time ago, updating my drivers worked for me.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Have you tested with ALL addons off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertaiment
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zandarth View Post
    How can you dps with all addons off?

Quote Originally Posted by Zandarth View Post
    I cant turn off some addons like DBM or buttontimers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelyn View Post
    How can you dps with all addons off?
    LOL !! LOL !! LOL !!
    Have been laughing for 1h before posting...

so no suggestion ?

Well I am no expert at this to be honest. However, if that would have happened to me I would definitely say its one of the following:-

1. You have an addon that is getting a lot of errors and causing you to disconnect.
    2. You have an outdated driver that has an issue with something that is happening, adds spawning or too many effects going on.

OR

1. WoW problem, could be a problem with a corrupted file or similar. Maybe its the point where he hits phase 2, and you gain a lot of the bar thing in the middle "corruption" I think.
    2. You hard drive / processor can't handle that much being processed at one time.

AS I said! I am no expert and these are all guesses since I cant really decide what's wrong until you test a few things.

*Just try disabling all addons, you won't really need Deadly boss mod once you know the fight.

I know in my guild, one of our warriors always gets a WoW error whenever 2 Eye Stalks target him with their channel at the same time. The fight is incredibly buggy.

Deleted
    The best thing you can do to see where the problem is, is turning off ALL your addons.

Do you REALLY need DBM? - Really? I suppose that it is indeed way easier, but how far is it needed? So. Try to turn all of them off, if you dc 75% of the time, and you see the last phase multiple times, you know that it's because of the addons.

If you still keep dcing, you can turn your addons back on and nerdrage on official fora.