A question about culture

Hello erryone, I've got a question to pose you

See, most people tend to have ideas about certain demographics, ranging from racist things like "Mexicans dont work" (which, btw, I've never understood, considering I've never actually met a lazy Mexican.), to outright peculiar "Japanese people are good at math".

My question, however, has nothing to do with generic stereotypes. I'm here to ask you, what really strange ideas about other cultures/people do you have?
    Obviously, this could lead to racist things and hardcore flaming, so please, keep it cordial. We don't need to know who you hate, so... lets just have some fun

Personally, I have this really bizarre notion that British people have an aversion to action, and in my mind, every Brit hates John McClane.

10+ Year Old Account
    People seem to think Americans are loud, I didn't get that impression when I was there. Probably cause i'm a loud talker myself :O

Danish people are cool. I've known 4-5, all cool dudes
    Last edited by Alraml; 2011-01-23 at 12:22 AM.

Deleted
    All people from America owns guns and love them.
    All people from Japan are either awesome at computers or math.
    All people from China are somewhat angry at the government due the censorship.
    Everyone from Africa are poor people needing water.

I've always thought that asians were too good with computers.

People think Americans are the stupidest people in the world.

Well they are wrong, the entire world is equally retarded, Americans are just the first to become famous from it.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

I have this idea that I can't get out of my head where everyone from India loves snakes...Obviously, snake-charmers are(or maybe were) popular there, but whenever I see a snake I feel the urge to text my friends who have ancestors from India and inform them of the situation.

15+ Year Old Account
    A thread discussing national/racial stereotypes is not something we need here. Just for fun or otherwise.

Locked.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-01-23 at 01:27 AM.