Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Lady Sinestra's voice acting

To me it sounds like the same voice as the Troll who you meet in various locations through Deepholm, Norsala.

take this as a troll post if you must, but I'm being serious.

Blizzard should have used Kaitlin Olson for Sinestra, aka Deandra Reynolds aka Sweet Dee aka Bird. Because Sinestra's model closely resembles a bird.

10+ Year Old Account
    It even MORE closely resembles a dragon

Tbh, She should have been voiced by Metzen
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

She sounds identical to the lady that does Lady Deathwhisper. And that lady does a LOT of voices in WoW. XD

See also Lady Deathwhisper and Sindragosa. It's a very specific kind of voice (unique = good) but I think all 3 of them are a bit too much of the same delivery. Kind of the same with Metzen, a great voice but used in so many places it's hard to distinguish all the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by HatakeSC View Post
    See also Lady Deathwhisper and Sindragosa. It's a very specific kind of voice (unique = good) but I think all 3 of them are a bit too much of the same delivery. Kind of the same with Metzen, a great voice but used in so many places it's hard to distinguish all the characters.
    Naw Sindragosa was some one else. Some one....scratchier.... XD Unless you're comparing the skills of the VAs.

Deleted
    I'm quite certain that both Lady Deathwhisper & Sindragosa were voiced by the same person, and that that same person voiced Sinestra too. She's good, but it's a bit disappointing to have a LDW-Sindy combo again. Dang, will ICC ever stop haunting us?!

10+ Year Old Account
    The one and only part I like in Sinestra's voice acting is when she shouts "DIE". I hate all the other phrases..

WTB more badass voice for her.

Yes, it's that same voice actor. It's so bad it just sends chills up my spine every time I hear it. I'm going to have to create a bunch of dummy sound files to replace the existing ones when my guild gets to Sinestra because I can't listen to that shit every single attempt. I'll die from douche chills.

Herein, we discuss matters of the utmost importance.