Hi, I'm starting to write a book. I'm not a full time author, just doing this in my spare time, and it's fun =) It's similar to the WoW and LOTR worlds, and I'm sure you WoW fans will enjoy it!

I estimate it's going to be about 200-300 pages overall, and if you keep track of this thread I'll update it and say a release date. I'm going to put it online, not a novel which you buy from the book shop, and it'll probably be free. If it's successful, I may make a real book set in the same world =D

I've only done about 30-40 pages, so I don't really have much yet, but I'll show you a bit. Not much action scenes or anything interesting yet, so it's quite a boring sample. As I right more, you might get a better sample, but nothing major (to avoid spoilers!)

Small Sample #1

“Full speed ahead!” Shane yelled to his driver, who boosted his way and as the road suddenly got thicker, was able to drive alongside Lexi’s car,
“Madmen!” Lexi yelled, pointing at me and the driver. Her driver said,
“Hey, we might as well join in with the fun!” And caught up with them, but then suddenly Cogwheel’s Motor Kart dashed in between them,
“Hah! I knew the Chief likes me best! He gave me the best driver!” Cogwheel yelled at Shane and Lexi,
“No one says I’m a worse driver than anyone!” Shane’s driver yelled, as he zoomed ahead of both of the cars, over taking them all.
Cogwheel’s car was tailing them, and Lexi’s car not too far behind either,
“This was a great idea!” Shane’s driver clapped at him. But while he was clapping quickly, he lost a big of speed for not concentrating and Cogwheel’s and Lexi’s drivers used those precious fractions of seconds to overtake them, “Damn my damned luck!” Shane’s driver yelled,
“Don’t give up!” Shane said to his driver to support him, and that seemed to boost his morale. He clutched the wheel and put all his pressure onto his peddle, and then he suddenly whizzed straight past the other cars and boosted through the streets. But then it got too fast and he braked. But it wasn’t working,
“I can’t break! I can’t stop!” he yelled,
“Ok, the fuel metre’s low! We’ll need to orbit our destination while waiting for the water fuel to run out!” Shane yelled,
“This fuel metre’s broken though! It says low fuel, even when it’s at its max!”
“Ok then. I’ve got a plan. It’ll be dangerous, but I’ve done this stuff before,” Shane said, and then he climbed out of the window and climbed onto the roof,
“What the hell are you doing?” Shane’s driver yelled up at him,
“Saving our arses!” Shane shouted back down, as he climbed to the back of the Motor Kart, “I’ll give you a water tank after this!” Shane told the driver,
“What are you doing?” The driver asked, as Shane got out his knife,
“I’ll tell you one more time, I’m saving our arses!” Shane yelled, and he made a hole in the water tank, which is always on the back of the Motor Kart, “Now drive off the road. It’ll be embarrassing to block the whole road up, wouldn’t it?” Shane said. But the driver kept going, “Come on! It’s stopping soon!” and when it started slowing down, the driver believed Shane and pulled over.
The Motor Kart stopped, and a voice said, “Out of fuel, now get out!”