Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    didnt paragon and ensidia both say lk 25 hc hardest fight atm
    Paragon said LK 25 HC, Ensidia said firefighter 25man. Fun trivia, paragon got LK25HC world first and Ensidia got firefigther 25man world first.

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 07:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noetical View Post
    Lol I just remembered although paragon killed LK25HM without the buff does it really count? They all had heroic LK gear as well as heroic RS!
    ofc it doesnt. The race is over after the last boss is dead. Paragon also said themselves that it was easy plus they 24manned it. And i believe the full 272 gear and 25 shadowmournes compensate for the 5% buff.

How many % of the players of mmo-champ actually did all fights ingame before nerfs who could give a proper answer to this? I'd guess hc LK 25 0%, even though I doubt that many guilds except paragon even pushed for a 0% as far as I know they're the only ones who've done it, correct me if I'm wrong. As for my personal experience (which is very limited, I only ever raided cutting edge in vanilla) it's four horsemen of naxx40 without a doubt, with C'thun, and Gothik the harvester up there as well.

Hogger.

how is this even an isue?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    Paragon said LK 25 HC, Ensidia said firefighter 25man. Fun trivia, paragon got LK25HC world first and Ensidia got firefigther 25man world first.

---------- Post added 2011-01-24 at 07:59 PM ----------

ofc it doesnt. The race is over after the last boss is dead. Paragon also said themselves that it was easy plus they 24manned it. And i believe the full 272 gear and 25 shadowmournes compensate for the 5% buff.
    Ensidia actually considered not doing Yogg+0 because of the difficulty involved. First time i've heard of a top-guild having second thoughts

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Ensidia actually considered not doing Yogg+0 because of the difficulty involved. First time i've heard of a top-guild having second thoughts
    Thats because it was already killed with keepers. That means the race is over

10+ Year Old Account
    frogger/pipe boss

Deleted
    Edwin VanCleef normal.
    He's the boss!

Our cause is righteous !!

There's a difference between difficult and overtuned.

I never got to do a lot of the ones listed in their original state or even some at the intended level. Never got past mid Hyjal, never went into Naxx40, BT, or Sunwell and never did more than the first boss in AQ40, but of the ones I did do, I would say that Kael'thas was the hardest. He actually killed my guild at the time since the GM would not go to BT or finish Hyjal until we downed Kael (which never happened). The guild broke up, I was unable to find another one at the same or higher level of progression and wound up leaving the game for 3 months until LK was 2 weeks away from launch. Lady Vashj wasn't even close to Kael, we got her a few times.

While this boss was not the hardest by any means, the original setup of the instance he was in made it so he was rarely killed before changes were made. I'm talking about Nefarian in the original BWL. Originally, you would fight your way past all the other bosses, which was not a cakewalk, and then get one try at beating Nef. If you failed, his chamber would be locked until instance reset. Very few guilds were able to beat him before they changed it so the chamber would not lock if you failed.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Muru
    4H (40man)
    C'Thun

I did like Illidan

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would actually dare to say 4HM in Naxxramas 40. With a need of 8 T3 or equivilant geared tanks, it was hard. My guild had to call it quits on that boss mostly due to shortage of geared tanks on the server (and in the guild).

Huhuran for instance was a bitch without the right tactics (and NR geared melee)!

Deleted
    Yogg 0 lights

Deleted
    You can't really compare the difficulty of early vanilla content with current content. It's a different game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes you wonder if Vanilla was tuned correctly and didn't have bugs. How hard would it actually be?

Princess T from Maradon. At least when on the suggested level to fight her.

Her farts killed me more times than any other boss, raid or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathaios View Post
    Bad tanks doesnt mean that the fight is hard.
    Then why include fights like Archimonde? Where only one player is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    It was more because of how tedious the boss was, rather than his 'difficulty'.