Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the rarity of Tol'vir sites in comparison with all other sites those commons should be worth a lot more. Hopefully new artifacts will be uncovered with this patch too

Quote Originally Posted by heacon View Post
    GOld is way to easy to get i swim in it..please give me some massive gold sink stuffs

alts , get many of them , your gold will disappear along with them, make twinks too that sinks alotta gold.Make em all blacksmiths too.
    You will be in the red and tasting sweet poverty before you know it .

word of empress zoe.... 1000g...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... Sold one 2 days ago.

THERE it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Horrible change, I for one am THOROUGHLY pissed off, having sold over 6 (if not 10 or more) of the word of empress zoe gray... so I get a total of around a couple hundred gold from selling crap that would net me well over 10k with the patch.... this is ridiculous and punishes people who already farmed arch.

ahhh, the first person to complain! There's always at least one! Dude, really, a lot of people have lost out on gold because of this change coming late, but guess what? The next time you find one of those empress zoe grays you get 1k gold instead of 10 gold. Just because you're kicking yourself knowing how much gold you could have made, doesn't mean it's a horrible change.

You all need to chill out! So what! They decided to increase values on crap. Oh boo-hoo!! The nature of the game is change, so I recommend stop whining and move on. Gold is easy to come by. And yes, I too have vendored or deleted half of these as well as most, but I'm not crying about something that really doesn't effect my game play anyway. If that were true, then I want a return on my Master or Epic flying costs before they nerfed those prices. Or even the original cost of dual-spec before that was nerfed to the ground. Whatever, doesn't matter to me, I'll keep farming for the Sword or trinket till I get them or blizz adds new digs.

BUFF SHAMANS... they dps as much as tanks and barely heal more than shadow priests... cant say it is player skill when these numbers come from some of the top raiders in the world (Method)... As for Paragons world first kill... they didn't even bother to bring a Shaman into the raid... comon!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl i think i've deleted 2 Word of Empress Zoe)

Deleted
    The tool tip price on a lot of the items is quite a bit higher than the new price listed is this list out of date?
    On a side note thanks to all the trolls who argued, QQ'd or just felt like sharing that's 20 mins I'll never get back wading through your inane prattle.
    Last edited by mmocd161620b81; 2011-02-03 at 01:44 PM. Reason: the bb code was wrong

i hate arch but i still do it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFRC6r-BBag

two worlds blended together perfectly; I love dichotomies

15+ Year Old Account
    Further to Cripplefight's post above, the tooltip price differs entirely from the current or projected 4.0.6 price (as listed).

Can anyone advise which price is correct? If the tooltip price is accurate, you'll want to hold off on vendoring just about all the artifacts, as opposed to just a handful.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

10+ Year Old Account
    the tooltips are correct, see this (more recent) newspost: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...pon-Blue-Posts
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN

Deleted
    wait, so for an example the grey ring, you sell it to vendor and get 1k gold? :O

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    waiting changes for item list... totally useless for enhancement shaman lvl 85 :/