Deleted

Acheivement - Thats a Lot of Bait

This is a really long for the guild to do as you can only do this from fishing pool things and you need to gatch 10,000 fish to get it but only from the pools.

Anyone help me by saying where there is a high rate of these pools they have to be cata pools.

10+ Year Old Account
    can be any pool. we did the achieve in my guild with 35 people in about 4 hours on a weekend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldur View Post
    Aw man, all those hours wasted and thousands of blackbelly mudfish gotten, and all we really had to do was that stupid quest!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldur View Post
    I think they fixed that. Instead of the pools being spawned for 5 min, they now contain about 3 fish or so.

But like someone else said. If the guild is dedicated, a few hours is all it takes and all pools counts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Circling the Tol Barad Peninsula and a detour by Rustburg Village yields an endless supply of Fathom Eel pools an well as the reckage pools for some nice trade good drops (yes the wreckage pools count toward the achieve). Throw in an Elixir of Water Walking, Levitate, ect and it is easy mode.
    Victoria Aut Mors

Deleted
    They fixed the pools but if you have a large guild this spot can still be very fast. With 10 people - 8 fishing and 2 creating pools we found that we made around 1500 fish per hour. It's not great but if you have 25 people I guess it would be a lot quicker. You need to assign 1-2 people to killing beasts and creating the pools; the advantage is still that the other 8 people do not have to move so you save time from everyone having to fly around looking for spawns.

The big disadvantage is that you make no actual gold/mats from doing this, it is all junk. If you're not mass farming at the same time the best thing in my opinion is to get people to farm the pools that drop the fish feast mats - you're going to want to create them as soon as you have the recipe so having a lot of mats stockpiled are best for the guild.

Albino cavefish from Uldum can also be turned into the mysterious mana potion, which sell quite high on my server and are useful during raids if you don't have the straight 10k potions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    They fixed the pools but if you have a large guild this spot can still be very fast. With 10 people - 8 fishing and 2 creating pools we found that we made around 1500 fish per hour. It's not great but if you have 25 people I guess it would be a lot quicker. You need to assign 1-2 people to killing beasts and creating the pools; the advantage is still that the other 8 people do not have to move so you save time from everyone having to fly around looking for spawns.

The big disadvantage is that you make no actual gold/mats from doing this, it is all junk. If you're not mass farming at the same time the best thing in my opinion is to get people to farm the pools that drop the fish feast mats - you're going to want to create them as soon as you have the recipe so having a lot of mats stockpiled are best for the guild.

Albino cavefish from Uldum can also be turned into the mysterious mana potion, which sell quite high on my server and are useful during raids if you don't have the straight 10k potions.

Yes fish it is good for you http://img823.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...411210253.jpg/