Deleted

Exclamation Back after 1month absence, need some pointers. (Help requiered)

So here is the deal, been absent from wow for about 1 month and now plan on coming back to do some casual gaming/raiding, now to my problem:
    I've been playing wow since 2005 and have only ever played three classes, Warlock wich was my first ever lvl60, later rerolled mage and played for a period of 2005-2010, and in the middle of IceCrown I started playing Elemental/Resto Shaman, and then Cataclysm hit.

I was leveling up fast and started collecting my gear for raiding, once we were about half way into Blackwing Descent and Bastion of Twilight I just needed a break from it all and quit.
    Now that I plan on starting again I don't feel like playing my Shaman anymore and I plan to reroll, and I am thinking either Hunter/Warlock/Priest(Shadow).

And I was hoping the Hunter community here on MMO-Champ could give me some pros/cons or just some general pointers on why I should play Hunter over Warlock/Priest.
    Now what I generally plan on doin ingame is PvE, dungeons/raiding/questing.

Posting the same thread in Warlock/Priest sections aswell to get some feedback from them aswell.

Bazinga!
    Last edited by mmocd4722c5102; 2011-01-24 at 11:56 AM.

I play a hunter since the start of tbc and i aint got a little piece of regret going around in my mind, its simply because i love it, i got alot of other chars, but they cant convince me to keep playing on them.

Advice: watch movies, try out every class and feel what suits you.

I played a priest through Vanilla and TBC (Holy and Shadow), pally main for Wrath, and have played every class (with the exception of war/rogue) at level 80. I made my hunter for ICC in Wrath and I can't even consider playing another character as my main now. I love the feel of the class as ranged DPS, but more fluid than a caster. I think the best thing you can do is try it yourself and see how it feels for your particular play-style.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti View Post
    Hunters are the best.
    Technically, this is true lol.
    As of now we offer highest dps single target with minimal effort for the most part. And we are extremely fun to play. We have butt tons of CC (Multi trapping+wyvern sting if survival), we can bring basically any buff in the game depending on what pet we have, and theres just like limitless possibilities of things we can do. Hunter is the only class I know of capable of soloing a current heroic (Vortex pinnacle, I wouldn't recommend trying) and we can solo numberless other things being able to hide behind our pets while healing them, and taking negligible damage ourselves. Ask the majority of tanks in heroics, they love a good hunter in their group.

Hunters are easy to learn, and difficult to master. And are extremely fun either way. (Especially if you have mastered it, and are running around kiting a mob while you have 2 others cc'd, and your pet is tanking a fourth after the tank died in your group lol)