Deleted

Holy priest healing

Ok I'm soon gonna start healing with my priest also.
    I would like to know:
    - Wich chakra do u use most in HC? do you switch often?
    - Same as above but in raid
    - When do you use your mana replenishments CD, around 70% mana or later?

Feel free to write any little trick that can make me feel more pro

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Ok I'm soon gonna start healing with my priest also.
    I would like to know:
    - Wich chakra do u use most in HC? do you switch often?
    - Same as above but in raid
    - When do you use your mana replenishments CD, around 70% mana or later?

Feel free to write any little trick that can make me feel more pro
    - In HC you'll stay 98% of the time on Chakra Heal.
    - Depends on your setup; if you got good tank healing you'll stay 90% of the time on Chakra Aoe
    - In HC when you need, in raid, it's good to use fiend when you are 75%

IMHO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collection View Post
    - In HC you'll stay 98% of the time on Chakra Heal.
    - Depends on your setup; if you got good tank healing you'll stay 90% of the time on Chakra Aoe
    - In HC when you need, in raid, it's good to use fiend when you are 75%

IMHO
    In raid I will probably heal with good tank healing so mostly healing AOE....how do u save ur mana?

Stay Sanctuary for 25. More versatile in 10's, you'll be switching a lot depending on the phase.

Use Heal during downtime, PoM on CD (obviously only use it if fight lets it bounce, it's useless on fights where it won't) and CoH on CD if it won't overheal. Anticipate incoming AoE damage and precast PoH for it, proceed to cast it on both groups in 10 or 2-3 groups in 25.

When you get better gear and have loads of mana over you can start precasting Sanctuary for the extra healing. Don't do it when starting out, you'll just eat through your mana and be the shit healer who needs tide/innervate all the time.

Pop shadowfiend along with mana hymn at 20% or so, should get you pretty much a full mana bar. If you don't waste mana you won't need more than that for any of the current normal modes. Mana potion if needed, keep a few concentration potions handy for fights like Magmaw where there's a load of downtime.

As a side note, renew is worth using over PoH when there are only 2 people in a group who have taken damage. PoH is superior if it's 3+. In the 4.0.6 patch this will change and renew will be worth using over PoH if there are 3 people in the group taking damage. 4+ for PoH by then.

You want 7.50% haste at the very least for your fifth renew tick, with Darkness 3/3 you can bring it down to 4.50%. (This only applies if you have the raid wide 5% haste buff, which you SHOULD have)
    Last edited by Minto44; 2011-01-24 at 04:13 PM.

Deleted
    Tnx a lot everybody for the help.