High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

[A] Unexplained Talent - US Dalaran

Raid Schedule: Tuesday -Thursday ( invites go out at 6:00 PM ) 6:30 - 9 PM (EST)
    Application: http://unexplainedtalent.guildomatic...lication/apply
    Currently 10m status.

Current Progression:
    Bastion of Twilight: 0/0
    Throne of the Four Winds: 0/0
    Black Wing Decent: 0/0

Now you probably read that and thought wow they haven't done anything, this is because I'm a server transfer from a different server and I'm starting my own raiding guild with a semi-casual attitude with drama free leadership. I have done everything up to cata but I decided to go in a different direction with the server I was on, I'm a excellent raider and I'm looking for a few raiders to follow me.

Please keep in mind that many of us probably do not know you. Your application is an introductory process for the guild members to get to know who you are. If you are just looking to have your hand held & join for the loot, then this is not the place for you. If you want to enjoy end-game content, tackle challenges, contribute to a team effort and make new friends, then we might be the guild for you. Your application should be thorough; Sell yourself to us. Show us that you're competent enough to join us by showing us that you're competent enough to be thorough in your application. Use proper spacing, grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Walls of text will be promptly ignored. Answers such as "I'm good at my class" usually mean you are not. Also, don't lie about your raiding achievements - we'll probably figure it out.

If we are indeed interested in your application, we will contact you via the boards or in-game.

At this point we will ask you additional questions, to try and get to know you a little bit more, and most likely invite you for a vent chat. Assuming you are admitted to the guild, your probation period will last roughly two weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and the officers will then determine if we want to make you a member, or remove you from the guild. ( Don't take it personal )

As an probation, you should be prepared to miss out on progression raid invites, as raiders have priority.

The following is expected of all applicants:

1. You must have ventrilo.
    2. You must have a good computer and a stable internet connection.
    3. You must be willing to respec as needed, we are a PVE guild.
    4. You must be able to read and follow directions.
    5. You must be OVER 18 years of age.
    6. You must DEMONSTRATE knowledge & understanding of your class.

While gear & experience on a level fit for content we are raiding is extremely beneficial, extremely knowledgeable & intelligent players are more important to us. If you're deemed one of those, gear and experience will be the easy part.

Please note that ALL eight requirements above are REQUIREMENTS -- NOT OPTIONS. If you can not meet all eight -- don't waste our time.

If you are interested please visit our website http://ennvyus.guildomatic.com/ or contact Joobieo in game.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    bump this up

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bump it up!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    bump it up !