Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhat View Post
    How does nerfing healing spells make ret better?
    Don't mind him, he does this on every news post. It's his own way of venting I think.

Anyway, I don't really mind the Holy nerfs. Our healing was too powerful anyway, so a way to limit that is to increase mana costs, of course.

Fine with me.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Devour.

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    And also, more salt in the wounds of feral druids. Probably Blizzards way of saying "if you want to pvp, play a caster".
    I liked that aspect.
    I think it helped when groups wiped.
    We knew where the dungeons were.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Don't mind him, he does this on every news post. It's his own way of venting I think.

Anyway, I don't really mind the Holy nerfs. Our healing was too powerful anyway, so a way to limit that is to increase mana costs, of course.

Fine with me.
    I like you Simca lets be friends.

SO does this men that the patch wont come out at wednesday?

i want more ret buffs =D

So GC is playing in 3v3 arena team, whose much hated opponent team, which is always bashing them hard to the ground, is composed by a Lock, a Feral Druid and a Holy Pala....

Please opponent team stop bashing poor GC or the whole PVE will be screwed.
    Please GC stop PVP.

Why do moonkin need any damage reduction? They arn't tanks, they arn't even melee avoiding cleaves. Never made sense to me...

Balance

* Moonkin Form now grants 15% damage reduction instead of increased armor. In addition, shapeshifting in or out of this form now breaks roots. Note this is not stated in the tooltip.

So just to make sure I get this straight .. You're going to allow a class that can do massive damage with ranged spells to break roots, but not a melee class that needs to be up on their target?

Where's the logic?

10+ Year Old Account
    now i have some fucking expensive heals -.-

"Elemental
    Elemental Overload (Mastery) procs of Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning can now generate Rolling Thunder charges."

Interesting..

Does that makes our Mastery slightly more powerful than Haste? Any thoughts about this?

Thanks.

Meh Nothing intresting..

"Aura Mastery: This ability no longer increases the benefit granted by Crusader Aura."

My rage burns!

somehow i get the feeling those dungeon changes are an attempt at insentive forgroups not to skip optional bosses as those are the dungeons specificly targeted. Its not going to work though. Many only queue for VP and could care less about JP and increasing them won't solve that. If blizz wants people to do optionals, they need to make them not optional.

"Aura Mastery: This ability no longer increases the benefit granted by Crusader Aura."

... so i'll lose my girlfiend on the next racing duel

Deleted
    There you go, shamans got buffed by nerfing paladins, blizz style!

Single-Minded Fury bonus has been increased to 20%, up from 15%.

http://imgur.com/oMSZY.gif

Quote Originally Posted by mazinga View Post
    So GC is playing in 3v3 arena team, whose much hated opponent team, which is always bashing them hard to the ground, is composed by a Lock, a Feral Druid and a Holy Pala....

Please opponent team stop bashing poor GC or the whole PVE will be screwed.
    Please GC stop PVP.
    If you think GC balances the game to make his experience better... LOL at you.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    somehow i get the feeling those dungeon changes are an attempt at insentive forgroups not to skip optional bosses as those are the dungeons specificly targeted. Its not going to work though. Many only queue for VP and could care less about JP and increasing them won't solve that. If blizz wants people to do optionals, they need to make them not optional.
    The PTR changes are only for normal mode, so this post is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    There you go, shamans got buffed by nerfing paladins, blizz style!
    There's nothing wrong with nerfing Paladins.. They were obviously the best healer in the game right now... There's no reason to buff every other class just to be where Paladins are.